Dr. Najeeblectures

M Oct 17, 2019

Hello! Today I signed up with the $10 offer you hadon you website, but still I was charged with $104 whithout any notice, I didn't wish to pay that, i wish I can have my monye back.
I was supposed to only pay for the offer not th full price if not, I would have never agree to it, it's money I wasn't supposed to pay and now don't receive any answer from them.

• Lo
    loghorizon s2 Oct 28, 2019

Sir, assalam Alikum
    I signed up for ur lectures, thinking it to be for 10$
    But I have been charged 99$. Kindly refund 80 $ .

• Ol
    Olk Sep 26, 2020

I purchased Dr. Najeeb's lectures. I was under the impression that I will be paying $5.00 for the lectures. ( I was under the impression that this is some kind of promotion) The company charged me $299.00. On Monday, I contacted the company, and after several emails, I was told that they would refund my purchase price. They asked about my email, country of purchase, and the last four digits of the card I used when paying via PayPal. They email me, and they said that they competed for a refund. Today, I learned that instead of refunding me money, the company charged me again for $299.00 and $2.99 for some "foreign" fee. Together it is $301.99. This last charge put my bank account in negative territory.
    To summarize, I paid $600.99 for lectures that I thought would cost $5.00. I also have several charges for insufficient funds in my account ( the charge for $301.99 caused several other checks to bounce). If interested, I have emails with Dr. Najeeb's team and bank as well as a PayPal statement. The story is true. As of today, 09/26/2020, I filed a complaint with FTC. I am also in contact with the Attorney General Office, and I will pursue legal action if necessary. Even though I contacted the support team of Dr. Najeeb - they claim that they refunded me money, and they do not acknowledge either the Bank or PayPal statement clearly showing two distinct charges, which amount to $600.99. ( I am in the USA - this charge is in American dollars.)

• Ro
    RonoCR Oct 06, 2020

I've lost 299 USD for a lectures which claim to be 5 USD. Don't go for it. They aren't refunding.

• Bh
    Bhawana2008 Nov 03, 2020

@RonoCR They have to only if you chase them.. Don't let them go

• Ia
    Ian Clegg Oct 22, 2020

Utter scam. No refund despite initial email saying a full refund would be given. Tried to leave negative comments on his FB page. All posts deleted within seconds! He's clever! Not that clever though...I suggest we consider a collective legal action against him. He can not be allowed to steal our money. The pics of him on his FB page posing buying expensive clothes, etc. is because he's using the proceeds from his scam to buy them - our money! A disgrace to the medical profession! A disgrace to the human race!

• Bh
    Bhawana2008 Nov 03, 2020

@Ian Clegg Just write to him that you are writing to the scientific page who has millions of subscribers to make him famous as a robber

• Ea
    eagle2180 Oct 27, 2020

I had the same scam played with me. I had assessed online to drnajeeblectures.com, through the channel outlet. I operated the payment through my debit card. They tricked me into believing they are giving a "lifetime access for $5" offer and then don't show the amount on the payment page and then charge the full amount. I was charged $99 (rs.7440.64).

I knew I was taken for a ride, because I got a SMS from my bank immediately.

When I looked at their offer very carefully, I noticed the tiny almost illegible text. Here, they say you have to complete some ridiculous milestones in order for them to refund you with what they have fraudulently overcharged! Most ridiculous condition is to watch 8 hours of video within the first 24 hours of subscribing!
    I tried posting to numerous forums seeking help. Finally I found someone called Mr Arun Saxena who runs an org called ICRPC. He immediately filled a legal complaint for refund against fraudulent transactions. Immediately, legal notice was sent to najeeblectures.com & within 7 days I received the refund as promised all thanks to ICRPC. You guys can try with him, he's great and has 0 to nominal fees. He really saved my money

Anisahazik Nov 17, 2020

Dr Najeeb - despite your intention to teach / you have incurred the wrath and curses of consumers with your unethical business practices. Why don’t you just charge what you think you deserve and not resort to misleading and false advertisements! It makes for poor business when you have hundreds of people screaming for their money back! Your business practice is reprehensible and you need to take full responsibility for this. You WILL NEVER BE RICH profiteering from this scam! You will end up in JAIL one way or another! Allah is watching you and you will pay the price. To us it’s probably $299, but to you is lifetime in hell for your Ill-gotten, HARAM INCOME. Return our $ your ruthless, unscrupulous “Doctor”. What a shame you are!