[Resolved] Dorris WeddingBeware

Been trying to leave an honest review on their website for 2 days, they keep deleting it.
I got the most terrible dress in the universe and I want to tell everyone about this bad experience.
First of all, the delivery took forever. I think I waited for 2 months if I am not mistaken.
The dress looked horrible. A cheap and rough material, thin... And the champagne color... Even though I ordered a green one. It's a huge mistake, don't you think?
Their support offered me to ship it back with no shipping cost refund. That would sound great if it was my fault. Plus, it turned out that the shipping cost is very high. I don't think I am ready to spend so much money on this.
So I have nothing positive to say. Just avoid them.

• Resolution Statement

• Dorris Wedding Customer Care's Response · Oct 25, 2017

Hi Ruth,
    Good day.
    Thanks for taking the time to write to us!
    We are sorry for all troubles brought to your life, However we did not
    find any order associated with your account and we do not have email
    contacts with each other. General turnaround time for Dorris is around
    20-25 days. And I am positive we are unable to take a champagne dress
    as green after twice careful inspections. There must be some misunderstandings.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.
    Best Regards,