Dolls Killdolls kill are just a bunch of liars

W

When I found about this site I immediately made a order because everything on their site looked amazing! In total I have ordered 5 items from them and when I received my order and tried everything on I realized two items were too small. I contacted dolls kill and asked for a refund and they agreed. They said they don't give return labels so I had to pay to the return shipping which cots quite a lot. Anyway, tracking system said that dolls kill received the package but when I contacted them they claimed they did not receive anything. I called the post office and they confirmed that package was delivered!! Dolls kill are just a bunch of liars, they did not refund my money!