Dollar Tree / rude associate/manager

Ya Sep 11, 2019 Review updated:

I visited the Poway Dollar tree store today with both my young boys. We were looking at Halloween decor, party supplies and of course the toy aisle. As both my boys and I made are way through to the end of the aisle one of the Dollar tree associates walked over and stood at the end of the aisle and proceeded to ask me "did your children make this mess?" Honestly, I was shocked to the accusation he was making since the whole aisle was a mess and other customers were shopping the aisle. But instead he decided to ask me! I responded and ask him "excuse me?" He responded "did your children make this mess?" (As my boys were looking at some toys in the shelf) I was offended and told him "No, this mess was already here when we got here!" At this point it seemed like my answer just irritated him even more and he began to pick up frantically making my kids feel uncomfortable. My 3 year old son began helping him pick up, because he noticed how upset this man was. He then started to make a phone call to another associate telling him loudly to review the cameras for the last 30 mins because he wants to make sure the customer who did this before he gets them kicked out! He began to keep and eye on me and my boys as we continued shopping and by this point I was furious! I felt a sense of harassment, embarrassment and disrespect! I have shopped at this location multiple times and I have never had such thing happen like this! I make sure my kids put back anything they touch and I would have NEVER let them just throw something on the ground!

I have contacted corporate, and have called the store for names, at this time I wish to be contacted and have him apologize for such embarrassment and accusations of my kids making that mess.

Comments

• St
      Sep 11, 2019

You were the rude one. All you had to do was say "no". Most likely you told him in a rude way.