8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Retail Stores

Dollar General / customer service

Un May 25, 2019 Review updated:

Today May 25, 2019 I went to the Dollar General in Saltsburg, Pa. All I wanted was the Sweet Baby Rays Bar B Q sauce, which was but 1 get 1 free. Get there no sign. No surprise. Ask to employee at register to check for me. He was clueless. He then gets another employee (4ft lady). She tells him to scan one. Being that I have to buy 2 to get sale price one will only ring regular price. She was very rude. Also thru out the store there are 70% off clearance signs. So I spend time digging through piles of clearance. Only to find out the ad doesn't start until next week. So let me understand this. You don't put current ad signs up for what's on sale. You put signs up for things that will be on sale in the future. To me this just seems like a way to rip the customer off who does not watch their receipt. This is a very poor practice. Customers keep stores open. Without customers there will be no store. I think its time that your stores have cameras that can be accessed by corporate and anytime. The Saltsburg Store needs a good cleaning. It is an accident waiting to happen. So much of your clearance would sale if it wasn't in crap piles sitting on the floor.

Comments

• Th
      May 25, 2019

Learn to read then you wouldn’t have that problem.

• Ba
      May 25, 2019

@TheManager Her lack of reading and understanding the English language is not her only issue. She seems to mistake not getting her way as rude. You can tell that she is only seven years old.