Menu

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air
reviews and complaints

www.calldixie.com
www.calldixie.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 16 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air homeowners reviews and complaints 16

Filter reviews by rating
16 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air reviews and complaints

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air Very professional, courteous, and punctual

Very professional, courteous, and punctual. 100% satisfied with the entire process.

Read full review of Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air and 3 comments
3 comments
S. Vandervort
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and respectful. Makes dealing with Dixie easy and enjoyable.

J. Daniel
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The technician was very courteous, professional and thorough with his inspection and quote. The quote was a bit too expensive to me.

O
O
O. Schroeder
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Absolutely great guys! Fixed AC while entertaining our dogs. Highly recommend!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air Awesome company and staff members I would love to refer them to a friend or family member!

L. Schmidt
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dixie plumbing, tecnician Tony, did a very good job inspecting our home and then connected up our nrw natural gas bar-b- que grill. He was very professional, knowledgeable, gave us some good advice and was very easy to work with. Dixie's office staff, Carley and Brittainy, was very helpful in setting up an appointment for us.

C. Mraz

I
I
I. Wehner
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jacob came out and completed a plumbing job for us. He was very professional and he was on time. He explained the work he would have to perform and cost. We are very satisfied with his completed work and highly recommend him/company to family and friends. Thanks you Jacob for a job WELL done!

G. Heaney
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Polite efficient explained everything professional... definitely recommend them, the technician was very knowledgeable and even wore coverups on his shoes.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air Professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and respectful

M. Kassulke
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Very pleased. Prompt and professional. Tracey was my technician. Pleasant person and communicated with me through plumbing repair. Will certainly call on them again. They are Montgomery based and I live in Troy, Al.

C. Gerlach
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mark S- Excellent employee and very informative as well as efficient

M. Gorczany
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Corey N. was thorough and did a great timely job! Appreciate his recommendations and advice on preventative maintenance.

C. Turcotte
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

As stated earlier, Dixie always provides professional, courteous and prompt service. Highly recommend to homeowners.

Is Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air legit?

Our verdict: Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air has received 16 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Calldixie.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Calldixie.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air As always a great experience and service from Craig Y*** from Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air!

As always a great experience and service from Craig Y from Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air! Five stars all around!

W. McDermott
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sean was really helpful with explaining to us what the problem was and what was needed to be done to fix it. He was prompt, courteous, and professional.

E
E
E. Heidenreich
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cliff from Dixie Electric was on time and waiting on me as I was running late on my lunch hour. He was extremely knowledgeable and professional.

C. Bashirian
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I was very pleased with the service from Dixie Electric. Lance P was very knowledgeable and the work was done quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend Dixie Electric.

Z
Z
Z. Renner

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air As stated earlier, Dixie always provides professional, courteous and prompt service

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air Corey N. was thorough and did a great timely job!

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air The technician was very courteous, professional and thorough with his inspection and quote

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air Cliff from Dixie Electric was on time and waiting on me as I was running late on my lunch hour

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air Sean was really helpful with explaining to us what the problem was and what was needed to be done to fix it

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air Polite efficient explained everything professional

U

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air Arrived on time

Arrived on time. Was given a price prior to starting. Joe was highly skilled and professional. I plan on signing up with Dixie plumbing when I move into my new house.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air I was very pleased with the service from Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air

I was very pleased with the service from Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air. Lance P was very knowledgeable and the work was done quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air.

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air Clif evaluated my situation, explained my options and allowed me to decide what I wanted to do

Clif evaluated my situation, explained my options and allowed me to decide what I wanted to do. He then fixed my problem. Extremely knowledgeable and efficient. I highly recommend him.

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air Very pleased

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air Jacob came out and completed a plumbing job for us

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air Dixie plumbing, tecnician Tony, did a very good job inspecting our home and then connected up our nrw natural gas bar-b-

About Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air, found at calldixie.com, is a reputable company offering a wide range of services. With their expertise in electrical, plumbing, and air conditioning, they cater to both residential and commercial clients. Whether you need electrical repairs, plumbing installations, or AC maintenance, Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air has got you covered. Their team of skilled technicians ensures prompt and reliable service, ensuring customer satisfaction. Visit their website to learn more about their services and how they can assist you with your specific needs.

Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air products and services

When Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air was founded?

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air was founded on 01-01-1908.

What type of business entity is Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air?

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air is a Corporation. A corporation is a legal entity created by individuals, stockholders, or shareholders, with the purpose of operating for profit. Corporations are allowed to enter into contracts, sue and be sued, own assets, remit federal and state taxes, and borrow money from financial institutions.

What is current serving area of Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air?

Autaugaville, AL Billingsley, AL Booth, AL Cecil, AL Coosada, AL.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air phone number

1. +1 (334) 262-2946
    +1 (334) 262-2946
    Click up if you have successfully reached Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air by calling +1 (334) 262-2946 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air by calling +1 (334) 262-2946 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air by calling +1 (334) 262-2946 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air by calling +1 (334) 262-2946 phone number

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air website

www.calldixie.com Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air website

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air email

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air social media

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air address

580 Trade Center St
Montgomery, AL 36108-2108, USA

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air Category

Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air is related to the Electricians and Plumbing category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air Customer Service. Initial Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air. Discuss the issues you have had with Dixie Electric, Plumbing & Air and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.