The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Disney Movie Club — charged for movies I declined
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have declined 2 of my monthly featured titles but Disney Movie Club still charged me for them. I was going to return them back to Disney but decided not to since they caused my credit card to go over the limit. Each one caused me to pay $36 in fees. I e-mailed Disney Movie Club but they have not replied back yet. I think its kinda funny that they dont have a phone number to talk to somebody in person. There customer service is the worst i have ever delt with. I am going to be a freshman in college and cant afford to pay $60 for one movie with the fees. I urge anyone thinking of joining Disney Movie Club to not do it. Its cheaper and easied to get your movies from a retail store. I thought Disney was a wonderful family company but now i feel differently. STAY AWAY FROM DISNEY MOVIE CLUB!!!
More Disney Movie Club Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Movie Club - can't cancel the membership
- Disney Movie Club - slammed my credit card, never signed up
- Disney Movie Club - scam
- Disney Movie Club - no contact number on website
- Disney Movie Club - order history had been abreviated by two movies!
- Disney Movie Club - charged for a declined movie
- Disney Movie Club - hannah montana
- Disney Movie Club - they are money hungry
- Disney Movie Club - 4 movies
- Disney Movie Club - disney movie club