Direct Gardening — seed potatoes
I ordered seed potatoes for $17.97, plus $9.99 shipping, totaling $27.96. They arrived timely but wet and smelly.
I planted the ones I could salvage, and not a single one grew.
I followed their ludicrous rules and returned the shipping label, a copy of my invoice, and a handwritten note. They STILL won't honor the guarantee that is on their website.
Even though their prices are cheap, try to find a more reputable company. I just ordered seed potatoes from Potato Garden. They had some good reviews on "Dave's Garden".
(Picture is correspondence they returned including green shipping label.)
More Direct Gardening Complaints & Reviews
- DirectGardening.com / eBurgess.com - Don't ever order from them! 
- gardening direct - late order, missing plants
- DirectGardening.com - dead plants-No customer service 
- Direct Gardening - Poor service, quality 
- Direct Gardening - Bad merchandise 
- Direct Gardening - Their plants were almost dead when I got them
- Direct Gardening - guaranteed product
- Direct Gardening - replacement/refund
- Direct Gardening - ordered live plants
- DirectGardening.com - yellow rose bushes