Dick's Sporting Goodscustomer service

S Aug 05, 2018 Review updated:

I visited the Lynchburg store this afternoon to buy a pair of fishing shoes for my fiance. I saw that the Columbia Men's Bahama Vent shoes were on sale for 25% off. The sign was presented in the middle of the endcap. When I brought the shoes to the register they rang up as $69.99, I asked the cashier about the sign saying the shoes were 25% off. She asked if there were other shoes like it where I got them and there were several other colors, so she put the discount on them. She asked for a manager to take the discount off for her, he said that only some of the shoes were 25% off and that specific shoes wasn't. I work in customer service, and I would never tell the customer that they can have something then tell them right after that they can't.

• N
      Aug 13, 2018

Plymouth meeting pa serious la k of customer service, after 30-45 looking at fishing gear, my husband generally. Knew what we wanted. Not 1 offer of assistance. Employees were around but disappeared like ghosts spotted. DICKs sporting goods lost $$$ -$ & and future potential $$$ . I did make a small purchase items not related to original trip but needed. Usually. The Cashier will casually. Inquire How was your shopping experience etcc, Nothing. Gee I wonder WHY.!!!Guess they really don't want to know.