Dhwarak Indian Hair / Dhwarak Manufacturersvery very cheap and bad quality hairs

S

https://www.dhwarakindianhair.com/(i think he is started from new company)-fraud alert???
www.hairboutiqueindia.com/ - fraud alert???
Ladies please dont not waste your money!!! We can get better from china for lower prices!!!
It is very very cheap bad hair, bad quality, it is not 5a for sure!!! It is not virgin remy hair, it is dirty hair

And sewing of the weft is so messy is very bad, spaces missing and it looks like straws sewn in as well, just

Nasty looking!, soooooooooo many split end and tangles worst than cheap store brand just so badly because

All the cuticle are not in same direction!!!

A total ripoff & waste of money and I can not send that hair to my client...
Hair boutique india a ripoff, save your money!!

Its cheap low grade human hair!!! Looks like 1a 2a non remy human hair, the worst kind of hair to buy!!! I used

Western union so I can not get a refund, I can at least warn you all so you dont make same mistake!!!

I am a reseller as well, so I had hope for good hair so I can make them our india connection, so glad I only

Order a small amount before large order!!!

They only accept paypal for one pack and the shipping is sky high, I dont mind if the quality is top grade!

This is the worst hair I have seen in 10yrs! Lost $260!!