The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Devry University — awful place
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I attended Devry for a single semester. I realized in the second week when the bills started to arrive that something was not right. They quoted me $50, 000-$60, 000. for a 3-year bachelors program but at over $10, 000. per semester for full time at Devry, the math does not make sense!! $30, 000/Year times 3 years = $90, 000. And that's only if you finish in 3 years!! I took them to California small claims court and won a $6500. judgment against them (it is easy to do without a lawyer), but they still refuse to pay and they are holding my transcript hostage which has brought my education to a complete standstill as I had to drop out since I cannot obtain any college financing of any type, (loans or grants) until after I get Devry to release my transcript. If you are thinking about going to Devry, do some more research. You will find tons of complaints and lawsuits alleging overcharging and worthless degree value. There has been many class action suits against them and the California Department of Consumer Affairs is working on legislation to force these private colleges to realistic regulations. They are presently unregulated, even here in California whereas any real college in California is regulated by strict guidelines and business code. AVOID Devry University. Go to a real college. Especially here in California we have the best community and state college system in the country. Use it!!
More Devry University Complaints & Reviews
- Devry And Chamberlain - same school, same complaints
- Devry University - scam and rip off!
- Devry University - fraud and scam
- Devry University - how devry victimizes students
- Devry University - fraud/financial aid
- Devry - complaints
- Devry University - rip off / does not care one bit about your education
- Devry University Pomona, CA - unethical, deceptive costly tactics
- Devry University - fraud
- Devry Unscrupolous Deciet - college negligence and stratagem