DermstoreThey stole my money

K

I wish I had read the reviews first! Anyways, I have ordered a cream from DermStore and when I tried it I had an immediate reaction to it! My face was itching and some red spots appeared! I contacted customer service and asked for a refund. They agreed and told that first I have to send back the product. I even paid some extra money to ship it back. They received it and said that I'll be getting my refund in a week. Three weeks already passed and still no money and now they even do not reply to my messages! Avoid this scam at all costs!