Department Of Labour Of South Africanot paying final payment of salary and leave pay after resigning

M Dec 03, 2019

To whom it may concern:

RE: Final payment after resigning from Performance Precision Engineering / Flexi Power in Randfontein, Aureus end of October 2019.

I resigned and worked my month notice with the company and received only some of my final payment from the company. I have been following up with Ms Corneli Geldenhuys on my difference on the payment and everytime she had a new story to not paying me out my final payment. At the moment I am situated in Pta and can't get transport back to Randfontein due to no finances available due to her not paying me my final payment. I have been requesting my payslips also as due to other staff also requesting payslips since I started working there in March 2019.

If I am correct according to law she was suppose to give our payslips before paying our pay.
She always paid us late our pay
And she did not pay me all my owing money after my last day of work.

Staff at the company is very unhappy also for not getting their payslips and have been complaining.

Her Cell nr:
083 268 9396

She stays on site some times but will always be not available.

Please can you check if you can assist an ex employee and all current employees that are unhappy about the problem.

I have been whatsapping her, emailing her and also emailing department of labour in Randfontein to follow up what is going on. Corneli has too many excuses on why she has not paid me yet. Now she is looking for answers on she had problems on the work I have done, but previously there were never problems. Saw that while I was there she did this with the previous staff that left the company also. We are going for the second month now that she has not yet paid my money. Is there any possibility that anyone can start taking action on this case.

Performance Precision Engineering / Flexi Power Supplies
67 Steyr Str
Aureus
Randfontein
Corneli Geldenheys
Cell: 0832689396(direct line) /0621051262(work)
Email: [email protected]