Department of Labour — Non Payment of UIF
I had a problem in 2014 when I claimed the UIF and they paid me only once because I was employed already when they paid. This year again I went to claim and only to find out that because of the issues in 2014 Data captures ended up capturing the incorrect employer information that has to be removed now. When I ask at the Dept. of Labour how can this be resolved, they told me to ask said employer to remove my details but I explained several time I have never worked for that employer that is captured on my profile, hence I can't a proof of employment if I have not worked there. I am very frustrated with the incompetence there... I have been unemployed for 4 months now and need to pay my bills with my UIF. To top it all off, no one answers the phone I have wasted a lot of money calling different offices at the Labour Department but with no success. I have sent several emails but no response, I went to the Labour centre and they told me I must ask an employer I don't even know to fix the information then I can come back and claim. I have tried UFiling and the documents don't even load, again another money I DO NOT have GONE!!! I am sick and tired of this nonsense...
Please help me I have no money to pay rent this month and I reached out to siblings but end June I'm afraid I will be evicted cos I don't have any income. I was a bread winner at home and going home is NOT an option!!! Why must I suffer so much to get monies owed to me, I'm not borrowing from you, I simply want my money!!!
More Department of Labour Complaints & Reviews
- Department Of Labour Of South Africa - Non payment of UIF
- Department of Labour - Inspectors / supervisors
- Department of Labour - Non payment of uif
- Department Of Labour-UIF Claims - Uif claims
- Department Of Labour - Workmans Compensation Division - Lack of assistance
- Department Of Labour Of South Africa - non payment
- Department Of Labour Of South Africa - unemployment claim
- Department Of Labour Of South Africa - poor service - allocation of payment
- Department Of Labour-UIF Claims - Payment
- Department Of Labour Of South Africa - not paying final payment of salary and leave pay after resigning