Department of LabourNon Payment of UIF

P Review updated:

I had a problem in 2014 when I claimed the UIF and they paid me only once because I was employed already when they paid. This year again I went to claim and only to find out that because of the issues in 2014 Data captures ended up capturing the incorrect employer information that has to be removed now. When I ask at the Dept. of Labour how can this be resolved, they told me to ask said employer to remove my details but I explained several time I have never worked for that employer that is captured on my profile, hence I can't a proof of employment if I have not worked there. I am very frustrated with the incompetence there... I have been unemployed for 4 months now and need to pay my bills with my UIF. To top it all off, no one answers the phone I have wasted a lot of money calling different offices at the Labour Department but with no success. I have sent several emails but no response, I went to the Labour centre and they told me I must ask an employer I don't even know to fix the information then I can come back and claim. I have tried UFiling and the documents don't even load, again another money I DO NOT have GONE!!! I am sick and tired of this nonsense...

Please help me I have no money to pay rent this month and I reached out to siblings but end June I'm afraid I will be evicted cos I don't have any income. I was a bread winner at home and going home is NOT an option!!! Why must I suffer so much to get monies owed to me, I'm not borrowing from you, I simply want my money!!!

Kind regards,

Pinky Dlamini

• Bullet8813 May 31, 2016

I was dismissed in Dec so i lost my job, I went out looking for work.So i went to UIF offices in Boksburg on 07-03-2016 to claim my money, I handed in all the documents that was required of me, Where they gave me the date: 11-04-2016, 35 days to come back to sign. I went back on the 11th to sign where they told me again they need another piece of paper a certificate of service.So i went and got it the same day went back to UIF in Boksburg and they said i must come back the following day because payments is only done between 8:30 and 10:00am. The next morning 12-04-2016 i went back gave in the paper they needed, They gave me a second date to come back to sign 16-05-2016 another 30 days.On the 16th they told me the UIF offices is flooded and they were off line i had to come back on18th, Where i was staying i needed to pay rent buy food for me and my wife and daughter of 5 years old, I had to sell all my stuff everything i had my furniture, my playstation 3, my model collectible cars, my tools, my clothes to get money, After 2 months they told me i must pack my stuff and go so i lost my apartment, There was no one that could help me or my wife or my daughter so we slept on the street for 2 weeks.So i went to another office in brakpan, They told me a soon as i get a sms to say confirmed i can go and sign. Its been 3 months and 2 to 3 weeks that im waiting for UIF payments can anyone please assist me or help me. I really need money, Im unemployed got a daughter of 6years old, a wife and myself to take care of, were i stay now i have to pay rent or im going to be evicted and off the premises again.
    Many Thanks

Morne Johansen

• Ca
    Cassandra24 Jul 03, 2018

i applied for my UIF in 2016, i have been to Maponya mall in the cold waiting in that long line to submit my documents.
    up until today i have not received a cent from UIF. All the staff walks up an down and pretend that we are there to receive free goods, when all we want it our money, you guys really need to look into this as the staff also has this arrogant behavior, we have paid the government for this money! they are not giving it to us! This is so so so disappointing as we pay for this benefit and when we need the money its like we begging when we put in a claim.. My son is two already and every time i call or go there they tell me that it has not been captured, who will help me capture my documents as this is so long over due i want my money i have worked for it...it belongs to me. can anyone please help me as

CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!!