Del Webb / Pulte Homeshome settlement

June 2012 I put $10.000 as a deposit on a carriage home with the expetation that it would probably be ready in jan. 2013. My contract states the first quarter of 2013 which I figure would be april 2013. I can deal with that but as of now the fourth unit has not been sold and they do not have a sample to prospective buyers to view. I am very concerned that I can't get a date since I am renting and have to move out in de and I have rented a place to live in new jersey for the winter. I have a husband with alzheimers and I can not move hime again after april. I was not given the option to put in a contract with a contingency so I sold my home which was a del webb pulte home for about 25, 000 less plus the extras I put into it. I really need to have a date to move in and hope you will take into consideration my circumstances and start building the bldg 21 before you get the 4 unit sold. St this point I need to know if I should look elsewhere for a home I thank you for you time.
Maureen weisback