DehumKingBeware

I purchased a brand new LG Dehumidifier from Dimitry Livit from DeHumking in June of 2006. The unit was advertised as new with a 5 year parts and labour warranty. The unit stopped working so I took it to get fixed. I was just informed by a LG Authorized Service Center that the serial numbers had been removed and therefore the unit has no warranty. When I contacted Dimitry he said he no longer carries that brand but would send me a part if he could get me one. I warn everyone from doing business with him or his company.

More DehumKing Complaints & Reviews

• Cr
    Crouton Jan 14, 2019

I bought (2) D70BP Friedrich 70 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifiers on May 21, 2018. Both have begun to malfunction. Discount Electronics, LLC or Dehumking has said that he only warrants for 90 days and the units were sold "without a factory warranty". So, he has not offered to do anything at this point and says the units are "probably" operating normally. Have had dehumidifiers for many years and know when they are removing moisture and when they are not. I will contact Friedrich as well but I don't see a serial number on either unit. Interesting!

Buyer beware!