Ddit ServicesFake charges and bank couldn't help me

J

People, be aware that the company Ddit Services is total scam. I haven’t bought from them, but these jerks started to steal money from my account. I tried to contact the rep from this company, but no one replied and after that I called to my bank, but they told me that it was impossible to stop these charges. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

• Updated by exmatlo · Jul 18, 2017

you have all the information that i had about live jasmin taking $144-10nz because i just logged in to their website

• Pr
    Pranav Vegad Aug 15, 2018

My £1900.00 has been taken out from some random services which i dont know about and which i have not heard of it i would like to have my refund back asap if this will not work i will take it to court and take it further if it has not been sorted out

dtoss80 Sep 03, 2018

They said I owe 1845.00. So far I paid them back $550. I don't know if I do owe this company because the debt is now 1, 295.00. I think these people are scammers. I want this business to be banned for life and I want my refund of $550. These people are scammers.

dtoss80 Sep 05, 2018

Hello,

Dditservices says I owe 1, 295.00 and has already started collections against me to Cedar Financial. I don't know what these transactions are for. But there are not mine. I wish to have this website banned from the internet. How can this action be taken.

Thanks,

Savior69 Apr 11, 2019

@dtoss80 You know that all these charges are for the wanking shows you with Lorasinclare a cam girl you are obsessed with. Which is odd because you claim to be super religious and have said it’s a sin to do what you do but you keep on giving her your money. So just pay the bill if you can pay Lora so much it shouldn’t be a problem.

dtoss80 Apr 11, 2019

@Savior69 Shut up man. This issue was resolved. I dont know what your talking about. Who is lora.

dtoss80 Apr 12, 2019

@Savior69 Who are you. I dont even know lora or you.

• Mi
    Michael Roccomboli Sep 18, 2018

3 Pending payment and would like to put a stop to all 3 transaction not 1 woman kept me enjoyed they screwed me and I would like a refund please thank you

• Ex
    exmatlo Oct 21, 2018

tues 18th july 2017, i just entered my account to check on credits, etc did not talk to any women or any thing and you have charged me $144-10 nz, i want this charge removed, if not I will have to talk to visa, don currie my user is exmatlo and my p/w is royalist

• Da
    Daejon Rijhae Flakes Nov 19, 2018

I don't have much money in my card and its gone so i need it to be canceled.

Savior80 May 10, 2020

@dtoss80 You definitely know who Lora is (google hangouts is where you see her and cammmodeldirectory and skyprivate and adultwork, although you probably send her money too) and isn’t it a sin to God to be wanking to a cam girl in Romania? And you do it so much she put you in debt and you complain here about the company only wanting their money? Shame on you for being a liar and how exactly do you plan to go to heaven living this way? You are delusional man to think you just get to lie and lie and wank and wank and Lorasinclare doesn’t care for you, she cares about what you give her so she can spend it on herself and her boyfriend Manu. Doesn’t she tell you about him during your wank shows? At least pay your bills and stop complaining you freak. You don’t Lora? LOL. You swear on the Bible? Hahaha. Shame on David Tossas who will never meet God to discuss his complaint.