Davisonthey almost got me for $695.00

I was told the exact same things as others down to the t! Even got the lil nice full colour package and contracts. I thought wow, they really must be a professional company! Or just have tons of money to spend on marketing/advertising!! Boy, they really had me interested. I knew this sounded too good to be true. The ratio of folk getting their product in stores and making money off of it compared to those not making any money is not worth me flushing $700 down the drain on a crap game when gas is $4.00 a gallon! While I live in mesquite, tx and they are in pa, the contracts clearly stated contradictory information that seemed to supersede both. I didn’t have money to seek an attorney so I came here. Thank u "i'm pissed" and to all of you who shared your horror stories! Thanks to you my concerns have been addressed properly.

• Ge
    Gerldine Eadya Oct 22, 2019

davison take your money and no product delever thy lie and steal your money Geraldine Eady in hazlehurst Ga. 31539 lwisn Ihave never yent to this compen for some to get rip off of my hard earn money 15, 000 they skim out of me.

• Pa
    Particularl Consultants Oct 09, 2019

Failure to develop

• Sc
    scammed inventor Apr 30, 2019

I see lots of kindred spirits in here. Had an invention, paid huge $$ to Davison, have nothing to show for it.

Note the clause regarding # of inventions that don't make it to market. It's because they cash your check and quit. That's why most Davison inventions "fail".

Interested in collaborating?

Email me at [email protected]

carolhall Feb 01, 2019

hi guys how did any of you get the monies back you were scammed out of on your money back or did you have to talk him to court.i live in scotland so i wouldnt no what the outcome for all the people he dooped thk u chall

• Hs
    hsww Jan 22, 2019

I just paid Davison Development $500 for an idea they are promising to develop. I am very concerned about all the write ups about their company being a fraud/scam and by the fact that they were sued. I need to know if they are dishonest before I go any further.

carole jean Nov 12, 2018

Ripped off for 9 thousand in 2012 treated rude hung up on 9 times put on a no call list none of what I was promised was ever finished they lost my patent DO NOT GIVE THEM A DIME you will be SORRY RUN as FAST as you can AWAY from these dishones terrible people Carole from S Fla excuse spelling BIG RIP OFF company and still doing it in 2017

• Ra
    RAPowless Aug 21, 2018

I contacted Davison to start a project and they requested $750.00/USD to start the project. I was then contacted by a Jeff sawyer and given a choice of options to continue the development at a cost of $10, 000 and more. I haven't had any contact with Davison from February 2018.

Carolhphall Dec 06, 2016

i sent davison going on 750, i had an idea.suggestion about an educational game for ids and audults to lay together, that was august 2016, not sooke to him since then, was it my idea yes how it was played well telling how game worked.i have a ballance of 150 dollars or something near that .i have saw now all the bad reveiws about him and his company .i will find out how to be reinbust with my monies .thing is he is and have my idea ..will not be patenting it.ive just sent him an email .within minuets at the top of being sent to him ..should i change my mind click here [email protected] to get new email account today and will close my debit to him in the morning, told him im looking for to be reinburst and my money returned to me or i will go higher level to have it returned carol

missbim143 May 01, 2017

@Carolhphall DO NOT send them any more money, IT'S A SCAM. Do your research, George Davison is a verified crook.

Jaciebird Nov 22, 2016

Hi, i feel I have been cheated out of my money also I gave them my idea and they were very friendly but now when I try to contact them I don't get a reply I have phoned emailed and still nothing I feel they have took my one and now nothing, is there anything I can do feeling very upset, gave them all my savings, any advise please.

missbim143 May 01, 2017

@Jaciebird If you signed their one sided contract then NO there is nothing you can do. Davison is a crook, every company he has was started as a SCAM, he never wanted to help anyone, his only goal is to scam as much money as he can and then he moves on to the next innocent victim.

Chicken Lover Nov 14, 2016

I was just looking into Davison can anyone tell me if they run the business this being 2016... Have they changed oris it a scam. Taking money off people's dreams.. send any input to [email protected] Thank you

missbim143 May 01, 2017

@Chicken Lover It is a government verified SCAM!

• Je
    Jenn Leach Sep 29, 2016

I had a great idea, but I have talked with someone there a number of times, but something in my gut kept telling me NO". They make it sound so great, but still my gut said "NO!!" I'm sooooo glad I read all of this. I feel so bad for all of the people who got scammed. I need a different car and need to put some money in the bank... not giving them a dime.

• Se
    Servant16 Sep 10, 2016

I just submitted my idea two months ago, I am working with a Mr. Ryan Matlock. I have informed him that I am on SDDI and I really don't have $795.00 to give to anyone, and I hope this is a legit company, after reading these complaints the next time he calls me I will be requesting my $150.00 dollars to be put back on my debit card. I will no longer send anymore money for my invention...I really hope that Davidson Inventions will be caught and have to pay for preying on unsuspecting people and being taken advantage of, this sickens me to my core...God don't like ugly.!!! I'm so glad I haven't sent the whole amount, I would be devastated...Thank you...Ms. Patricia Sampson
    [email protected]

missbim143 May 01, 2017

@Servant16 This company is a verified scam. DO NOT give them another penny, you will NOT get what you are paying for. The owner, George Davison is the biggest scam artist on the planet. He has scammed "billions" of dollars and destroyed 10, 000+ families all over the world, (myself included). This crook owns numerous companies and all of them are scams. Make sure you know who owns any company before you do any business with them.

• Has anyone had any success with this company?... I dont think so. Was your "Director of New Products" still happy to hear from you once you sent them the $685.00 then the $10-$15, 000? ...I dont think so. Will your experience be different than everyone else that formally complained to the BBB, Federal Trade Commission and the United States Patent & Trademark Office or the Attorney General for that matter?...I dont think so.

chemomyof4 Sep 30, 2014

I just got a call from Mr. Davison himself wanted to hear my ideas.When I told him I wouldn't talk about any of my ideas over the phone till I talked with my lawyer, he told me he would have his rep. stop calling me because it sound like I wasn't serious about my ideas.I told him to leave his number n I would call him back as soon I was done talking to my lawyer about it but instead he said I can just go to there web sight.. So what I'm trying to say I'm glad I didn't fall for it there just to many scammers out there I'm glad I caught it.. I figured y talk to me over the phone about my ideas n not in person THANK GOD for not falling for their sca...

bigdog14 May 24, 2014

People,
    Be vigilant and pay attention to everything an invention marketer says. I have been doing business with Davison lately. They have bent over backwards to make sure we understand the unlikelyhood of an invention ever making money. Every document, video, etc. mentions the extremely low statistics of successful products. So read it all guys. I don't feel that this is a scam, if anything they seem to almost be trying to discourage us from pursuing this due to the nearly certain losses most inventors will take trying to sell their product.
    It is risk...remember that.

missbim143 May 01, 2017

@bigdog14 Well it's been 3 years, how do you feel about Davison now? I'm sure you are not happy and probably broke with nothing to show for it, but we sure would love to hear it from you.

• Cr
    crystal geng Apr 30, 2014

How about the BBB what did they say about Davison? I already told my idea or part of it to Davison who wants to get me to sign a contract pre development they called it and want me to do this today they're very interested in my invention and think it will go over very big as do I.
    Please let me know how you know they were a scam or they were not legit and have you heard of patently brilliant? I want to get this off the ground soon, they do about the same thing but have an A+ rating with the BBB and told me to check them out first.
    Crystal

• Ge
    Gene E. Bower Jan 20, 2014

SOMEBODY USED MY NAME IN A COMPLAINT MADE 18TH OF JUN, 2010.
    Starts out: "They are in the process of trying to extract $695 out of me
    Never wrote this complaint. Don't know how MY name got on it.
    Gene Bower.

Jodi and Andrea Jan 04, 2014

I am one of the unfortunates who lost a great amount of money to Davison. My "Director" of New Products, Melissa Clark, worked really hard to earn my trust, take my money, then pretty much forget all about me so she could move onto the next victim. So here is what we are going to do...go to DAVISON DESIGN COMPLAINTS on Facebook and leave some contact information so we can get a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT going to take this company down, and KEEP them down (they were sued by the FTC once in 2005 and were ordered to pay $10 Million to the victims). Why they were ever allowed to resume operations (they changed their name...very tricky George) is beyond me. So please, go to Facebook and let's get this party started!!!

• Ka
    Kalvin Labuik Dec 27, 2013

Well I'm certainly glad I check on this Company I was just about to send them a money order but now I mostly definitely won't while it
    bother me is I have never seen these so called inventions Wal-Mart one of the leading store they claim to sell you product through I figure they were paid off employees portraying theses people getting these big checks .
    The think I was thinking about was what about the real person did they have their idea stolen from them worst yet they paid for them to steel it ?

• Ki
    kiloj757 Apr 08, 2013

FYI anyone interested in getting their ideas to market. I was almost scammed into paying these people money. Almost paid them. Thank God I didn't. If you are interested in joining a REAL community check out Edison Nation. They are really really legit. I found them through watching episodes of Everyday Edisons on Netflix.

• Kr
    Kristinas Jan 21, 2013

we had a great idea and before talking to Davison we searched the Internet for a product like that and could not find anything like it. Lets just say they not only scammed us out of 7000 dollars but stole our idea too because within three to six months (while we were waiting for them to work on our idea) all of a sudden all the stores and sites had that product. coincidence? I don't think so!!!

missbim143 May 01, 2017

@Kristinas He steals everyone's idea, this man is the biggest scam artist on the planet.

• Mr
    Mr inventor Jan 15, 2013

I almost got sucked in yesterday for the now 795.00 pre development crap. They said OHHHHH today we can do it for 715.00.
    Yes they do make it all sound great but like you say, if they are so into making money they would use all the ideas and just keep rolling in the cash.
    Instead I see now they will only make the ones people pay for and then those people get there BIG CHEQUES. The people don't realize is that there own money got them there not the Davison crews.
    They pump you up and say more money please.
    Save your money and time I'm going to find a place that will like my idea and pay me for it not suck me dry of cash along the way.
    I wanted help not the run around

• Ne
    necker Dec 04, 2012

i have had 2 calls from the organisation, the guy on the other side told me to explain my idea, and so i submitted a sketch. :( too bad that i didn't gave the whole idea, as i am still improving it. I've got another call today at 4.30 uk time hmm... i shall piss them of and see how it works out. good for me not to sign the contract saying that i shouldn't make any negatI've comments about the organisation. hah! also i have heard about the 10% share they will like in return... of what they want me to pay $795 usd, and they say that i will gain the 90%, yeah take of the production, the material cost, the manufacture...and on. what ill probably am left with 30%. ill do more independent research before revealing my ideal product. Tank you ever so much for warning me!!!

• Co
    coolmatescomltd Nov 10, 2012

yup, they ripped me off for a number of ideas. i paid the fee each time and completed and signed the contract each time, having been promised there would be no more to pay except for their cut in any royalty deal.. that was with george.

later, george left the company and barbara browning took over .. immediately trying to blackmail me to pay more money and sign the exact same contracts i had previously.

she even ignores the statement on their website about payments. and the vp never returns my messages or takes my calls.. simply prefering to pass everything to barbara to deal with.

perhaps if we sued the founder they might get the message?

• Lo
    Lorii Oct 26, 2012

so, where do you go to present your idea?

• Pr
    Produkt designer Aug 27, 2012

I am a product designer and have had many friends in the field who have worked at Davison. If you're serious about developing your idea, turning that idea into a product, packaging, licensing, manufacturing and selling it as a consumer product, be fully prepared to spend, easily, upwards of AT LEAST $10, 000... Oh yeah, did I mention patenting your idea? That will run you about another $5, 000-$10, 000 ALONE. But you don't want to spend $700 up front? Really? The best reason to charge ANYTHING up front is to weed out the dreamers from the investors. Yes, the investors... You are investing money, time, and if your serious, whatever else it takes to bring your idea to life. Also, this is a game... One in which MOST people will lose. It is an investment. Not a loan or a guarantee on the money you put into it. With any investment, you stand the chance to lose it all. Most likely, you will. The odds of your product making it to market, and then being successful are slim. If you don't want to spend the $700 up front, my advice would be to find a number that your comfortable with and go buy powerball tickets with it because those are the odds your playing with here. It takes a whole team of people just to get you into a position to MAYBE have the chance to bring it to market. You're talking about hiring lawyers, designers, marketing and advertising, manufacturers... The list goes on and on. Guess what? They all do this for a living. Hypothetically, If it takes a year from your first meeting to the day your product hit the shelves, and you personally invested $20, 000 in that year, that means that you've paid out less than $55 a day. Divide that by the number of people who are earning a living by doing this for you... Do you see why it cost so much? I know $20, 000 is a lot to you. It's a lot to me too. But in this business, $20, 000 can disappear in the blink of an eye and there's a good chance you'll never see any return on that. And let me just add this. Most people aren't product designers. They don't take into account things like manufacturing cost, package size for store shelves, and a lot of other things that weigh just as heavily on determining whether or not your product will succeed. And people tend to have a hard time changing their idea to actually make it marketable. My advice, be prepared to gamble A LOT of money (I said gamble) and be flexible with your design. The do this for a living. It's in their best interest for YOU to succeed.

missbim143 May 01, 2017

@Produkt designer You are so full of crap. There is no "gamble" working with Davison. When you "gamble" you have a chance to win or lose, with Davison you will only LOSE. No one stands a chance when they get involved with him, he is nothing but a criminal.

• Kj
    kjingraham Aug 19, 2012

I am only in the beginning stages but as a customer so far, i am quite happy with the service i have received. As it states, only 1% of the inventions make a ROI. I do not think these comments left by unsatisfied customers are valid. 99% of them can not even spell or they have incorrect grammar. Go back to school and then write a bad review because your BS idea was not as good as you thought during your driking binge of keystone light, sitting outside of your trailer.

missbim143 May 01, 2017

@kjingraham Still happy? Pretty sure you're not. Would love to hear from you, tell us how things are going with that crook.

• Sh
    Shunshynze Jul 26, 2012

To whomever is considering Davison as a way to get their idea out to the market place please let me advise you not to. The company of Davison sets out to real you in with with a whole lot of scheduled phone calls. In the event that you miss a call they will not return your call. The first stage is the pre development stage where you will be told that a upfront fee of as in my case 795.00 to get the ball rolling. Henceforth, comes more scheduled phone calls with a confidentiality agreement that they will send to your email. This statement will abide by the law of the state you live in . For the state of Tennessee you have to cancel your law biding contract with them within the first seven days of you and the invention developer first signed the contract agreement. My conflict came in when they sent me a predelopment package of my predevelopment satge. There was no usable information towards my product idea at all. I received a DVD of patents of previous inventions that did not include my idea. I also received a portfolio package without anything in it. However, there was a letter stating the need for more money to be poured out into the the company of Davison in order for them to move forward. I asked my Invention coordinator if I would need to give out more money. I made it clear that I would not be able to. She Tonnette Matt, assured me my $795.00 would cover the expenses. I went on with more scheduled phone calls to later receive another letter in the mail. This letter spoke about packaging my product and getting it before a company. The sad part is this is what I was told under my $795.00 in the beginning. It went on to state the costs to move forward with their company. There was a $120.00 processing fee of a patent. When you are able to get a partial patent for $100. I felt this should have been included within my $795.00 fee. They went on to present options to pay out to them anywhere from $120.00 to $8, 000 plus dollars for a 90% pay out to the inventer and a 10% pay out to Davison. This is where I drew the line. I closed my account with them today on [protected]. I was told I was not intittled to a refund under the contract that I had signed. I know I have been a victim of false advertisement. There are a lot of complaints on here please be weary of Davison and be aware of their sinker tactics to keep you lured in. I would really like to get up a petition to take on Davison as a group of unsatisfied customers and sue. If someone has already started one please contact me at [email protected]

• Wa
    Warning123 Jun 14, 2012

I work for a major sporting goods manfacturer who receives submissions from Davison on a regular basis. It did not take me long to see some shady practices and dealings with Davison International. As an inventor, you would be embarassed by what is considered a submission package. There is a "drawing" and a letter with a description, and that is it. No specifics. These drawings are computer generated, but not at all professional. They are very crudely done. The only description is one small paragraph of a full page letter. What they provide in the submission package to us is NOTHING that we need to make a proper evaluation of your idea. It is NOT worth the apparant $335 fee. Some companies will require a patent in order to submit and some do not. You are much better off spending the money on a decent patent attorney for help with your idea. First of all, they will do a proper search on your idea to check it's fesability for the market. They can handle the paperwork properly, and protect your interests. You would probably spend the same amount of money. Also, depending on your idea, I recomend calling the companies you want to target to find out what their submission process it. You can also apply for patents, and submit ideas to companies on your own. We treat all submissions the exact same way. There is no special treatment for how it is submitted. My best recomendation to get the most value for your money and an honest answer would be to consult a good patent attorney.

bigdad Jun 08, 2012

scared ###ing money is dead ###ing money u wanna be rich chase that dream no matter what it takes getter done son

• Th
    THESATTLEGUY May 05, 2012

Wow! Well I am the sattle guy! And I am under contract with MR D As we speak, concerning my intention! And it's been about 10 weeks as they said, and everything on time as they said, I don't get it. With you other people. But my product is going to market! This month! So I don't know how it's going to come out. But I got faith! That everything!is going to be alright! P's, hope all goes well... Too my fellow, inventors! "THESATTLEGUY!!"

Annamika Jan 20, 2012

I just started looking into this Davison company because I have many ideas and I wanted to learn more about how to get a product to market. Luckily I have not made it as far as being asked to pay for anything yet nor did I fill out the confidentiality agreement that they get you to write out your idea with sketch onto. What really tipped me off and made me start looking up reviews of Davison was the fact that every product I opened up on their product pages had this statement at the bottom, "This corporate product was invented and licensed by Davison for its own benefit.". I went through many pages opening up products randomly and not one had any other claims on it. This confused me as I understood Davison to be providing product idea to market services for the "little guy" inventor as their own pamphlet states. Where is the credit to the actual inventors of all these "Davison" products? I bet there is fine print on the contracts people sign that hand over all rights of their design to Davison within a certain time frame if product has not yet gone to market - but that is just speculation as I have not seen their contracts. However, their own materials sure make it look like what I am saying could be true!

• Sh
    shane2312 Jan 16, 2012

there suspose to call me back at 2;45 today, glad i found this site. i still want here what there offering.

• Su
    SULLYRIDGE Jan 03, 2012

IV BEEN SAVED BY ALL OF THE COMPLAINTS IV READ TODAY FROM GETTING RIPPED OFF MYSELF. GOT THE SAME CALL BUT DID SOME READING FIRST B4 I COMMITTED AND SENT A REPLY AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO AND THEN DOING A BIT OF DIGGING THE REPLY READ
    Dear Steven
    I have seen the video and oh my goodness there is so much that isnt told in it. Thought to myself first hmm wonder what kind of fee i have to pay first to get the ball rolling. So I went to the davison site to get more details still no fee explination until I seen in google a site showing complaints and man there are alot of them like these ones that I copied and pasted here for you to read.
    (COMPLAINT#1)
    Please run the other way. I paid them $10, 000 and got nothing except demands for $300 for every submission plus they only make one prototype. You never get to see it. If you ask for it like I did they refuse to continue to represent you and you lose all your money. Please, I beg of you do not walk in my shoes. I am in the process of sueing these parasites. Have contacted the person that originally sues them for $24 million and won. Steven Balster [protected] these creeps must be stopped.
    GO FIGURE THE FIRST COMPLAINT I READ IS ONE ABOUT YOU AND READ ABOUT 4 OTHERS NAMING SOME OF YOUR CO-WORKERS
    (COMPLAINT #2)
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET THE WORD OUT TO AS MANY PEOPLE YOU KNOW. DAVISON DEALS WITH PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD. IVE SEEN SO MANY CLIENTS LOSE MONEY AND NEVER GOT ANYTHING OUT OF THIS. THEY WILL TAKE MONEY FROM SOMEBODY ON A FIXED INCOME, UNEMPLOYED, HANDICAPP, ETC...THEY DONT CARE WHERE YOU GET THE MONEY FROM BUT AS LONG AS YOU GIVE THEM THE MONEY. SOOOO SAD!! THIS IS NOT A JOKE THIS IS YOUR MONEY INVESTIGATE BEFORE THROWING IT AWAY!!! YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH FOR YOUSELF. GOOD LUCK!!!

(COMPLAINT #3 BY EX EMPLOYEE) THIS DID IT FOR ME!
    THIS INFORMATION ABOVE ABOUT DAVISON IS SOOOO TRUE!!! I WAS ONCE AN EMPLOYEE FOR OVER A YEAR AND WALKED OUT I COULD NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!! IM NOT DOING THIS TO GET BACK AT THEM. IM AM DOING THIS BECAUSE WHAT THAT COMPANY IS DOING IS HORRIBLY WRONG! DAVISON WILL CHARGE YOU A PRE-DEVLOPMENT FEE AND ACT LIKE THEY ARE DOING RESEARCH 3-6 WEEKS. WHEN IT IS ACTUALLY DONE IN A FEW DAYS. THIS IS SOMETHING YOU CAN DO ON YOUR OWN!!! BELIEVE ME YOU CAN!! AFTER THE PRE-DEVLOPMENT IS DONE THEY WILL PROLONG EVERYTHING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE WORKING HARD. THEY WILL SAY THEY ARE WAITING FOR A COMPANY AND COST, BUT SORRY THEY HAVE THAT IN FRONT OF THEM ALREADY. ONCE THEY HIT YOU WITH THE COST TO BUILD THIS PRODUCT YOU WILL ### YOURSELF THE COST IS RIDICULOUS!!! AND THE SAD PART IS ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL PAY THIS AMOUNT AND THEIR PRODUCT WILL NEVER GET BUILT. I MYSELF GOT TO TAKE A TOUR OF INVENTIONLAND WHERE YOUR PRODUCT WILL BE BUILT AND THERE WAS HARDLEY ANY PRODUCTS BEING BUILT OVER THERE. NOW COME ON THERE ARE OVER 100 SALES PEOPLE AND THEY ARE POSTING TONS OF MONEY EVERYDAY FOR CLIENTS TO HAVE THEIR PRODUCTS BUILT. YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE HOW MUCH MONEY IS COMING IN ON A DAILY BASIS. THEY BRING IN ABOUT 1MILLION A MONTH...THATS NOT A LIE. DAVISON TAKES THE MONEY AND CHOOSES WHICH ONES TO BUILD AND YOU PRETTY MUCH JUST GAVE THEM MONEY TO POCKET BECAUSE THE CHANCES OF YOUR PRODUCT BEING BUILT ARE VERYYYYYYYYY SLIM. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME TELL THEM YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A TOUR OF INVENTIONLAND AND I PROMISE YOU. THEY WILL NOT LET YOU UNTIL YOU FORK UP THAT BIG AMOUNT OF MONEY. NO MATTER IF THEY THINK YOUR PRODUCT IS GOOD OR NOT THEY WILL BRING YOU ON BOARD. ALL THEY WANT IS THE MONEY. MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT THE ODDS OF PRODUCTS GETTING TO THE MARKET. LOLOL THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOO SLIM YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF HITTING THE LOTTERY FOR A BILLION DOLLARS!!! ALSO I HAVE SAT IN ON SOME OF THE MANAGERS CALLS AND OOOOHHHH MY GOSH IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT THESES UNEDUCATED ###S WERE SAYING WELL YOU ARE ON THE LINE. THEY PUT YOU ON MUTE AND MOTHER F YOU AND EVERYTHING ALSE UNTIL THEY GET THE MONEY FROM YOU AND THEN THEY LOVE YOU! THIS COMPANY HAS HAD A LAWSUIT FOR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND THE CLIENT WON. THE OWNER HAS A JUDGEMENT AGAINST HIS HOUSE. BECAUSE OF THIS LAWSUIT. NOW COME ON THIS SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING. IF THEY WERENT GUILTY WHY WOULD THEY PAY THE MONEY. THEY ARE BEING WATCHED BY THE FBI AND THEY HAVE ALREADY HAD THE FBI COME IN.
    WELL STEVEN AFTER READING THESE HORROR STORIES I THINK WE CAN SAY NAY TO TOMORROWS PHONE CALL AS IM NOT INTRESED. THIS WOMAN IS SMARTER THEN THE AVERAGE CON ARTIST AND DOESNT GET CONED EASILY. SHERRI BURRIDGE

• Su
    SULLYRIDGE Jan 03, 2012

I WAS CALLED TODAY JUST LIKE MANY OTHERS AND ASKED TO WATCH A VIDEO AND THEN EMAIL A REPLY BUT AFTER I GOT OFF THE PHONE I DID SOME DIGGING AND SENT THIS REPLY:

Dear Steven
    (COMPLAINT#1)
    (COMPLAINT #2)

(COMPLAINT #3 BY EX EMPLOYEE) THIS DID IT FOR ME!

big break Nov 06, 2011

i just submitted my idea to davison got a few phone call but they want 745 dollars to start checking patent and things like that it sounds good if any one has sucessfully accomplished there goal with davison before i up may cash give me your onsight [protected] thank you please help me just looking for that one big break.

• Ho
    hoozerob Oct 22, 2011

this is one time where I almost got caught up in a scam that seems to be the Davison company. I thank God for letting me stumble onto this web site to see if I could find negatives about this company. The word "complaint" is an understatement here. Thank you all for posting your information so that people like me who are already pretty much dirt poor, but with a dream of having a piece of the American pie, don't get caught up in a money scheme like this. I only talked to the " Director of New Products" Scott Morgan twice now. I guess I won't be doing it again. If anyone has any advice they can offer for a person down on his luck but has ideas for products that don't seem to be out there yet, please let me know what I need to do. Much Appreciated!

• Th
    Thisiswrong Aug 31, 2011

In response to Davison's Cheif Consumer Advocate, I think you are missing the point of the consumers with concerns about your company. I am one of those consumers who spent $795.00 of my hard earned money only to be disappointed in the end result. No one is complaining about the risk involved with trying to invent a product. I would think most people realize this is a risky endevour even if you have grand illusions of inventing the next big idea. People are upset about the SERVICES provided by Davison. I personally was insulted when I recieved my pre-development portfolio. I spent almost $800.00 on a product that seems mass produced with the exception of the two DVD's which contained the same information I was able to get on my own with a 3o minute search on the internet. How do you justify this? You probably can't so you only focus on the risk of the process not the service itself. Fortunately I stopped at this point and will let my credit card handle this since I am disputing the charge for inadequate services rendered from your company. But is sounds like there are many people that have gone beyond this point, and invest much more money, only to find the same frustration with your companies PRODUCTS or SERVICES. I hope Davison starts listening to the REAL issues here and makes some changes.

• Pb
    PB76 Jul 30, 2011

MEE TOO I was stupid tp believe Davison BLABLA..
    They want your $745.00 and..try to get more and LIED for that..
    PLEASE BE SMART!!!

• Je
    JessicaZ May 02, 2011

OMG.. I'm totally freaked now .. I literally just got off the phone leaving a message for Mr. Adam Nuckels, to call me back after an email I recieved.. Dangit I thought I was going to get a trustworthy company... I'll just go to a lawyer.

Thanks Jessica S.