Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Entertainment Dave & Buster’s The machine that will add credits to your card.

Dave & Buster’s  -  The machine that will add credits to your card.

F
Author of the complaint
3:46 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On the night of Feb 5th my son, myself and my sister-in-law went to Dave and Busters late. We got there around 1230am . I was trying to get more credits on my card so I decided to use one of the machines. I picked the $35 one and it asked if I wanted to upgrade for $40 so I can get 250 credits. I picked yes and I put $40 in the machine. It was two $20 bills. I kept sliding the card and nothing happened. The machine went back to the main screen. It was like I was never even there. I quickly got a manager and she came over and showed me the history for a couple of seconds so I couldn't really see it ... She said that wasn't the amount that was put in the machine.there's been a lot of stress and that they would count the money in the morning and if they were $40 over they would call me. Well they had to be $40 over because I put my money in this machine. She took my name and phone number and I never heard back. I also asked her to look at the security video! She said she couldn't. I told her to look at it because she would be able to see me putting the money in the machine! I'm pretty upset because I spend a lot of money in this place and bring friends all the time. Another person who was working in the prize selection area...told me the machines were acting up that night.she said that a few people had had problems with it. There were two machines side by side so it could be possible that I used the other machine however if that machine was $40 over and of course that was probably the one I used. Either way I didn't get a call back and your machine took my money.! The manager that was taking down my name and number seemed very nonchalant and I felt like I was wasting her time. Forty dollars is a lot of money to me ...so I can't just let it go ...this is really messed up! I just want the credits that I bought or the money I'm 57 years old I'm not going to try to scam Dave & Buster's out of $40 worth of credits I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time contacting higher-ups in the company asking them to look at the video if it didn't happen. That machine took my money and I either want the credits or my money back! that is fair demand I think! This crap ruined the rest of our night and it's not our fault!
Thank you for your time!

More Dave & Buster’s complaints & reviews