[Resolved] Daubert Home Carefor the elderly

J Jul 16, 2019 Review updated:

She neglected my parents order and then talked horrifically to them and they are in their late seventies! I would not recommend her business or service to anyone! She also from what I heard neglects her kids which her parents watch! And she tries to sell her nude pictures which she has STDs! And I heard she ran over some famous guy she stalked named Adam Atiyeh! So after hearing this on top of being horrible with business interactions and my parents experience! And wait not to mention almost every persons first statement/ remark when asked about her was that is crazy and a pathological liar!

Daubert Home Care
Daubert Home Care

• Resolution Statement

• Daubert Home Care Customer Care's Response · Aug 02, 2019

John, DHC does not have any clients in their late seventies, at this time. Nor does DHC have any clients with the last name “Toe.” You are also not listed as a family member, or POA, of any current clients. We do not have former clients, at this point. I sympathize that you are angry toward someone, or about something, but posting false narratives about a business that takes pride in it’s mission statement, and it’s clients, is inappropriate.

As the owner of this business, I do not provide direct client care. DHC is staffed by trained caregivers who must pass a criminal background check, are fully insured, and must pass an elder abuse training.

I apologize if your parents had a bad experience with another home care service, but it wasn’t DHC. DHC does not have any affiliations with an “Adam Atiyeh.” I wish you the best, and hope you find a home care service you are happy with.

Ashley Daubert