Danielle Janine Jewelryrefund never issued - $272.00

I took advantage of a promotional offer thru mafia wars on facebook. It cost $2 for 2 necklaces and u had 2 weeks to decide if u wanted to remain in the auto send club. I got the jewelry and it was, well, crap. So I canceled. Next thing I know I receive 4 more kits and my credit card was chaged $68 for each one. NOTE - the $2 neckalces were sent out day after the order was placed. The next paid necklace was sent out the second day after my promotional order. The all 6 necklaces were sent out in a matter of 2 weeks, my triald period. I am out $272, and I have trieds my darnded to get my money back. Now the tel# is not in service. I am so distraught over this b/c I can't afford this. I no longer have the jewelry or my money. Being out of work now, it's really taken its toll on me. How could they have done this to so many people? Please help.

• Re
    realisticfeedback78 Mar 13, 2010

Really? you bought jewelry on facebook? Ok, listen closely... Did you hear that? No, look down hear... It's the money you could have saved if you used some ###ing common sense... Holly ### we have a winner..

• Pa
    Paula Cro Dec 14, 2009

Total scam operation. I found them on Facebook, ordered the initial product. They sent me two more products as well and charged my credit card. I frove to their location and returned all three products. They were reluctant to give me any authorization of my return. To date, I have not received the $187.18 credit due to my credit card. I filed a complaint with the better business bureau. Beware - this is a scam!!

• Sm
    Smcclelland Nov 23, 2009

Scammed in California as well. Placed an order in August, received trial piece which my 4 year old neice could have made, received the 1st piece of jewelry within the same week. It was not worth the envelope and postage paid to send it. Called, canceled the subscription and within the same week received 3 more packages, all at $68.00 per package! Called and said indicated that the jewlry was not wanted, account had been canceled and wanted a refund. Was instructed, by Meah Gordon, customer serivce manager (according to her fax page) to send jewelry back and $$ would be credited back to my account, and they would expedite refund as they. Sent jewelry back, with delivery confirmation. They received September 2nd, looked for refund, none. Called back a few weeks later, was then told that refund could take 30-60 days! Called back October 16th, was told that it wouldn't credit until November 9th. It is now November 23rd, all I keep calling and all I get is a recording saying all CSR's are busy...please wait, then after waiting, msg says they are still busy, please leave name and number and someone will return my call...right!! Doesn't happen. There is another number besides the 888-shp-dani number that I will be calling tomorrow to try and reach in sales [protected]--Brian Dell (Bell)?--Option 8, to see if I can get a live person. This number belongs to P.O. Incorporated or Pill (Peale) Incorporated hard to understand the recording as I am calling after hours tonight. I will also get a dispute form but not sure this will work with a debit card w/visa logo--cash came directly out of my account. THIS COMPANY IS COMMITTING FRADULENT ACTS BY STATING IN THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT IF NOT SATISIFIED WITH PRODUCT, SIMPLY RETURN, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, AND MONEY WILL BE RETURNED. THEY NEED TO BE PROSECUTED AND MADE TO RETURN ALL MONIES WITH INTEREST!!

• Th
    thewrightstuff Sep 12, 2009

I too bought into the jewelry. I am the worst of the lot. I did not read the fine print and received a total of 15 pieces. I loved my $9.00 piece and it was worth what I paid for it. After that, I kept receiving pieces. I went online and then read the fine print on anothe page to see that it was a membership at @68.00 each. I was now receiving pieces every two weeks, sometimes twice a week. I called and cancelled at the 6th additional shipment and asked about returning being told to return for a full refund. I kept getting shipments. After another 3 shipments I called back and was told that I had not cancelled my membership. I cancelled again. I was told that another 5 pieces were already released to ship and could not be stopped. I returned everything. they received it on august 12th. I have been calling and calling. I get told that it takes one to two billing cycles for the credit to show up...I used my debit card. I called my bank who says at the most it takes 5 days, however it should not take that long. I became angry and found this site on September 10th. After reading each complaint I said not me. I will not be taken and I wonder if the owner knows that his customer service team is treating customers this way. I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. after fully looking at this site I discovered that shopdani.com is owned by Brian Dale of Peel Incorporated. He can be emailed at [email protected] I also went to the BBB site and found the Peel, Inc phone number. It is Phone: [protected]. In my case it was late and after housrs. They have a name phone directory where you type in the first 4 letters of the first name of the individual you wish to speak to, and then press star. Of course I entered the first four of his name and I got his voicemail. I left a message requesting an immediate call and left my home and cell phone (I had a doctors appt the next day). On September 11th, we were on the way to the doctor and my cell phone rang. His company customer service manager, Jennifer called me. He had forwarded my message to her. she was glad to hear from me because they had no idea that people were being treated like this and agreed that it is unacceptable. She could view every time I had called and who I had spoken with and was going to discuss this with the customer servie manager at shopdani.com. She can be reached directly at [protected], ext. 18. she immediately went in and credited me for the full shipments as we spoke and requested that I give it 72 hours to credit to my account. she asked that if iin 72 hrs it did not credit to my account that I call her back. Today, September 12th, I checked the bank and the full credit amount was posted to my bank acccount this morning. If more people researched how to contact the main company you might get results. Please contact Jennifer for results and maybe we will see a turnaround at shopdani.com!
    Sincerely,
    Cathy Wright

• Fr
    Frantz D Aug 07, 2009

If SHOPDANI has taken money from you and has yet to credit it back, please file a consumer report at http://www.ftc.gov/index.shtml, click on 'Consumer Protection', 'File A Complaint' than on the right you will see 'FTC Complaint Assistant' Click on that and begin

• Sc
    Scammed in Springfield Jul 10, 2009

I ordered what I thought was one necklace and did not realize that it was a program. One package appeared in June. Fine. Then another appeared so I called, was informed it was a program and I cancelled. Within the next week I received 6 unordered packages. I was told to return the unopened 6 packages which I did in June. Today is July 10. $68 times 6 was removed from my account and to date nothing has been returned. I agree with the others that this is underhanded and unacceptable. I am notifying my Attorneys General.

• Ne
    Neice carol Jul 07, 2009

I had six packages that i sent back unopened on May 15th 2009 and have not been credited yet! Spoke to a supervisor and was told it would be back into my account before July 15th 2009. I told her if it was not i would get a lawyer. Also i will get a credit card dispute form too. Thank you for that advice. Sincerely, Another Dani Scamee

• La
    lauraleiwhit Jul 07, 2009

I have been dealing with shopdani.com (Danielle Janine Jewelry) since 5/4/09. Much like the many other posters here I had two 68$ charges taken out of my acct within 2 days of placing the initial order.

I have spoken to supervisors and been assured by email and fax that they are going to credit my card for both charges. However, I have yet to see those credits.

I spoke to my bank tonight and they advised that I FILE A CREDIT CARD DISPUTE FORM.

I WORK IN A PHONE/INTERNET CLUB INDUSTRY AND WHEN YOU FILE A CREDIT CARD DISPUTE THE COMPANY THAT ISN'T CREDITING YOU 99% LOSES THE DISPUTE.

CONTACT YOUR BANKS FOLKS!!!

SINCERELY,
    ANOTHER DANI SCAMEE

• Li
    Linda Roberts Jun 06, 2009

Once I placed an order for memembership they continued to charge my credit card 5 times in on month, whoch I did not tell them to do I think it is bad bussiness and they are running a scam on consumers6e35e

• Ca
    carol neice May 30, 2009

I sent back 6 unopened packages last month, and have not received credit for them yet. I called 2 weeks ago and was told oh. yes you will be credited. I have not as of yet.

• Je
    Jeff Berman Oct 16, 2008

I am very sorry for any troubles you may have had with our company, Shop Dani. Be assured that at Shop Dani our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Please call to speak to a customer service representative at 886-SHP-DANI so that we may swiftly rectify this situation. By providing us with some basic information, such as your name and zip code, we can look up your account to clear up any problems. If you are unsatisfied in any way, we will reasonably provide refunds, return shipping information and anything else that will make your experience with our company more satisfactory. For further clarification, please see our details and terms at https://www.shopdani.com/TCusw9.php.

Sincerely,
    Jeff Berman
    Direct of Customer Service
    [email protected]

• Th
    theresa Aug 08, 2008

They ripped me off I returtned everything BACK never open!!! YHET kept billing my credit card even after I called & cancelled ! I SENT EVERYTHING BACK UNOPENED !!!