Menu
Home Colleges & Universities Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] refund
S
Author of the complaint
4:59 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My name is Sibongile Sereo. I've been struggling to get my refund from Damelin. I have submitted my forms for refund which it takes 3 months according to their forms to refund funds. In October I did a follow up about my money and they told me that I did not submit proof of payment, which all the documents were submitted. No one contacted me from Damelin to advise that they do not have proof of payment. I went to Braamfontein branch gave my proof of payment to Fhulufelo. I called their head office and I was transferred to Zinhle from the refund department. She promise that my money will be paid on the 23rd of November 2018. Two days before the payment date I called and she advise that the money will be paid. On the 23rd I called Zinhle again and she said my funds has been paid and she will send me proof of payment. Called on Monday and she said they are still waiting for finance department to authorize funds. I requested to speak to a manager Shane Shaw, he advise that he has a meeting with the finance department he will call me back. On the 27/11/2018 when I called for Shane he is not available today. I requested to be transferred to complaints department and they referred me to customer service spoke to Valencia Moddley who also could not assist me, she wanted to give another payment date, I refused explained that I want my money. She said I can send an email to customer service then only they escalate my query to the finance department. It is now 4 months that I'm waiting for my refund.

0 comments