Cyprex Field ServicesNo payment

They offered me a job at 543 Vaughn ave It was a trash out job for a repossessed Bank Owned property first of all I had a bid for trash out of $775, then they tell me they can only pay me $490, I didn;t like it but I agreed, they then added to my clean up at the same price of $490 and that involved to more lock and secure homes and moving a truck from the lot and take out the trash from those other to lots ..

They never paid me or acknowledged me ph calls or e-mails Big rip off ! I bet they charge the banks the first bid of $775 plus any other fees they may charge on top and then don;t pay the Vendors !

Cyprex is Big Rip Off !!!

• Jp
    jpjp Feb 21, 2011

I have been working for Cyprexx for 6 yrs. and never had a problem with them, It sounds like you went into this business without any experience and thought that you were going to make hurrendeous amounts of money. There lots of people like you and you guys give good Vendors a bad name.