Cyber Defenderit's a scam

F

Hi, I am very upset with your level of service and thoroughly disgusted with your customer service. On January 12th, 2011 I signed up for the premium service...a really bad choice. The guy whoever signed me up specifically told me that all the issues on my computer will be fixed. I have had almost 3-4 techs working on the system at different times since the time I purchased your so called premium services...which are below par at best.

The issues have yet to be resolved. There are 7973 errors on my eventvwr which were supposed to be looked after...and they weren't. I can not use MSN messenger...neither can I open up my pics on my hard drive. I keep getting a server error. Surprisingly enough, I dont even have a server and I am not connected to my office either. I have a presentation that is due tomorrow...and I can not open it either. I was able to do all this before your the 'qualified technicians' messed up my whole system. I called the billing department and was put on hold for almost
15 minutes before I talked to someone; thereon she put me on hold. Apparently she can not authorize re-imbursements. I was further put on hold for another 45 minutes for the floor manager or what ever the glorified designation he is; who never had the courtesy to answer my call. I called over and again a few times and could not connect to the concerned department. I don't know what kind of a business operation your organization is running, but it's least bit professional. I do not wish for your technicians to connect and try to resolve the issues I had earlier or the ones I currently have. They have done enough damage as is. I just need a refund on the software that I paid for on November 12, 2010 ($87.45 CDN) and the premium support that I was promised on January 12, 2011 ($132.36 CDN). The amount adds up to $219.81 CDN. I need an answer and an explanation ASAP.

Cheers.

Hasan Kayani

• Vm
    VM001 May 18, 2011

I have just lost an entire business day to these jokers, and not only is my PC in a WORSE shape than before but they wont fix issues they have caused having deleted stuff off my PC, and then I was accused of cancelling an online session after I had been shoved from one technician to another for almost an hour, and getting fed-up wating I cancelled. The the guy informed me as I had already had work done I was only eligible for a partial (i.e minimal) refund. these guys REALLY SUCK!!!