CVS Pharmacymissing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.

D Review updated:

On October 22, 2010 at 4:54 I picked up my prescriptions from the above
referenced pharmacy. At 5:50 p.m. I noticed my bottle of Oxycodone did not feel right. So I counted my pills and realized that I only had 60 pills and I should have had 150 pills. I immediately called the pharmacy. I explained my situation
to one employee and the employee asked me to hold on for the Pharmacist, then
another person came on the line and I explained the problem to her. The second employee told me that the Pharmacist would count the stock and return my call in 30 minutes. After an hour and a half when I had not received a call back, I called the Pharmacy. I asked for the Pharmacist and told the gentlemen who answered my name. He said, the Pharmacist counted the stock and our stock is not off. I explained the stock had to be off because I only have 60 pills and I should have had 150, I told him I know how to count and he should tell the Pharmacist to check again. He said, our count is right. The pharmacist would not speak to me either time I called and I suspect that Pharmacist would not speak to me because the Pharmacist knows what happened to my pills. If there stock is correct, then they have done something with the paperwork or prescriptions or the medications to make it correct. It cannot be correct if
they are doing everything they should be doing.

I take these pills for back pain and my insurance only allows me to fill a
prescription every 30 days. I would like the CVS Pharmacy and all of it's
staff, especially the Pharmacist investigated. I will not use this CVS Pharmacy again but I would like the rest of my Oxycodone for the month.

I went in to the Pharmacy on Saturday 10/23 to speak with the Pharmacy manager. I explained my situation to her and she said, sorry, we watched the video the pills were counted twice and logged correctly. Our count is correct. I explained that I am not concerned about their count. Obviously something happened to my bottle of pills after it was counted and logged and before I picked it up. She called over some grouchy little old lady who said she personally reviewed the video and I left with 150 pills. I told her that she could not have viewed the video from 10/20 when my pills were filled to the time I picked them up in the evening of 10/22.
I dropped off 4 prescriptions on 10/22 but the prescription paperwork says that 2 of the prescriptions (oxycodone and morphine) were filled a couple of hours later on 10/22 but the cymbalta and soma were not filled until the morning of 10/22. There were 4 bottles in one bag with the oxycodone and morphine paperwork stapled together and the other 2 scrips added stapling all 4 together. Obviously the oxycodone and morphine were filled and were put somewhere, probably in a bag on 10/20 evening, when they filled the other 2 scrips on 10/22 and put them all together, is most likely when they stole my pills. But when I explained this to the Pharmacy manager she was rude, and said, she did had said all she was going to say to me, if the authorities wanted to look into it they could, but she is not going to look any further. She actually accused me of someone in my household taking my pills or me losing them or lying. When I explained that I left the pharmacy, went to Walmart, before I got out of my car I put all scrips in my purse, and zipped the middle zipper, when I returned to my car an hour later after grocery shopping the zipper was still zipped and that is when I noticed the pills were not there.
I sent a complaint form to the NV State Pharmacy Board and called the police. The police were supposed to return my call today to take my report but they have not done so yet.
The Pharmacy Manager should not be a manager if she is not smart enough to figure out that it doesn't make sense for them to fill 2 of the 4 medications, the narcotics, on one day, and fill the other 2 meds, 2 days later, leaving an opportunity for an employee to open the bag of the and remove an already filled bottle. The Pharmacy manager should lose her job and the Pharmacist's on all shifts should be fired and lose their licenses for allowing this to happen.

Jul 27, 2008

I went into to buy cosemetics, there were buy one and get one 50% off. After purchasing them it seemed like more than it should have been for the price. I said something to the cashier but she got very hateful and said this is what came up on the register. So I asked her to come over and look at the price. She came over and looked but said it came up on the register that way in a really hateful way. Her cashier number is 127796.
    Then she started waiting on someone else so I waited until she was finished and then I told her I didn't want to argue with her but would she explain. She went back to the counter waiting on someone else and threw their purchase into the bag. Then called a young man to come and help me. He was very nice and we discovered the right sign for the price was not on the display. I just feel that when you shop you should be treated right, we shop there alot but she has had attitude problems before but not quite this bad.
    I certainly won't be going back any time soon.
    Carol Sapp

• A
      Feb 13, 2009

CVS hires the least # of employeees they can and are always understaffed which is dangerous at their pharmacy where they fill prescriptions. They will have one pharmacist on duty and that person is supposed to do 1, 000 at one time . I am at a cvs which delivers prescriptions: however, you never know if and when you will get your meds---even the ones whichshould be taken regularlyAND are dangerous if NOT taken on a regular basis. They neve r cal to say the are out of a med and will have to delay your need for a day while they order it. And they never seem to know
    why something did not get delivered.
    Many delivery pharmacies deliver several times per day, but w/ CVS it is only one time per day.
    Costco is cheaper and you do not have to be a member if order to use the Costco Pharmacy. Justtell the person looking for your membership card at the Costoc entrance tht ou are just using the pharmacy!

•   Feb 12, 2019

@astrosue Not everyone has access to Costco.

• F
      Feb 27, 2009

This CVS has a terrible habit of following innocent customers around the store. On several occasions, myself and my adult kids have been followed from aisle to aisle by one or more of the employees in the store. It's in this particular CVS that we and a few others have experienced this type of behavior from the employees and management. I have lived and shopped in CVS for many years. Needless to say, I will NEVER shop (or anyone that I know) at CVS on Polifly Road in Hackensack again. The employees are extremely rude and discourteous. The store is never fully stocked and there is never anyone available for help. The lines are ALWAYS long and there is always only one (1) cashier available. Totally incompetent and extremely mismanaged. CVS should re-stock the store with all new employees, ... starting with the management!

I will be shopping at Duane Reade or Rite Aid from now on!!!

• T
      Jul 31, 2009

Hello,

I am a shift supervisor for CVS and even though I do not work for the store this happened in I do apologise. There is a section on CVS.com under contact us for complaints. I suggest that you use that to send in this complaint as it will be required for the store manager to take action. All complaints that are sent via the web site are sent to the corporate office, the district manager and the store manager with in 48 hours. You can also request that the store manager contact you through this as well. Another suggestion I would give would be to ask for a supervisor or manager and speak directly to them same day. I know it is a huge pain in the butt to be followed around like that, even I have been followed and I work for the company.

• D
      Aug 11, 2009

I work at a CVS and you have no idea how much we get stolen from us from all kinds of people. CVS encourages the employees to follow you a bit and ask you for help. If you weren't doing anything wrong then you shouldn't be so bothered or concerned that they were following you... Their behavoir does seem kind of ridiculous though...once I ask a customer if I can help them and if they are not carrying a huge bag, wearing sunglasses and a hat, or otherwise acting suspicious...then I leave them alone.

Jun 11, 2019

@davyn0707 Old post but, Davyn0707 I have your internet history for the past 8 yrs. Gonna turn it over to the Police. If you've got nothing to hid you should have no problem with it. Have a good life pervert.

Sep 29, 2019

@davyn0707 Wait so what you’re telling me is if a person goes to cvs on the way to the beach for example with sunglasses on a Sunhat and a beach bag they can’t enjoy themselves shopping without getting stalked? Meanwhile cvs is a multi billion dollar company with cameras everywhere of which an employee can watch customers from instead
    Of stalking them so that they can actually enjoy their shopping experience instead
    Of getting stared at and invaded? Meanwhile the other day as I was getting followed around oddly enough two employees were bad mouthing another employee who was retiring! How ironic, so while they are “following cvs procedures to stalk customers that they are discriminating against based on what they look like” they are bad mouthing each other?! Pharmacists AND regular employees! You get gold stars!!

Sep 27, 2009

I think this post contradicts itself. She starts by saying the employees always follow her AND her adult kids around... (kids being plural) that seems to me like there would be plenty of people working at the store. I mean if the other point in her post is true about there only being a cashier how can they leave the register and follow not one but several people most likely all going in different directions... I do not feel sorry for her. She has guilty conscious to begin with and of course causes this type of reaction from the employees when she is in the store... my suggestion to he would be contact your state senator and ask him to review the anti shoplifting and loitering laws so we can do more to deter shoplifters so that not everyone is a suspect... Theives come in all shapes sizes and colors there is no stereotype. This is an absurd post.

Sep 29, 2019

@rabbit1977 No it isn’t actually, they absolutely follow you around the store and if you read MY post they take PICTURES AS WELL OF YOUR VIN # With their personal cell phones as if they are the police lol! I am a disabled person and they think they have the right to illegally invade your private property and further exacerbate a disabled person’s condition without even knowing what the situation is.

Dec 28, 2009

My name is Rebecca Cole and I am and have been a customer of CVS Located in Walker LA [protected]) for years. I have spent many $$ and up till now have not had any complaints.until tonight.

I had two RX's there, one for my nasal spray (FLUTICASONE) with zero co-pay and one for 10 tamiflu
    for copay of $84.54. Someone named SARAH (I could not get her last name ) gave my neice, who had never picked this up before and therefore did not know what the pkg was like) the Tamiflu and on the reciept was NO COPAY- when I called to tell them SARAH was very rude and disrespectful. I was very nice, just told her I had gotten the wrong one, and for zero copay and needed the other. I had called prior and told whoever ans the phone to HOLD THE TAMIFLU AND GIVE MY NIECE THE NASAL SPRAY- she became very defensive, talking over me in a very rude tone, saying it was not her fault it was my neices fault. When I told her she needed to be more careful she became very defensive and rude. I just hung up.

My husband had to go take the tamiflu back (which a less honest person who needed it could have kept it) & picked up what I had asked for to begin with.
    When I called right back, she gave me to the pharmacist on duty-
    The pharmacist Mr Ronnie Brown told me he was subbing there and didn't know her name. I told him to ASK - when I asked her last name he said he didn't know, and not until I became upset did he even offer a lame apology- I told him if she apologized I would not go any further and he said "your Rx will be ready" and my hushand had to make another trip to exchange the RXs

I give your Co alot of business, and if I don't get an apology I will transfer all my and my husbands prescription to Walgreens right across the street.

Rebecca Cole
    12398 Florida Blvd #17
    Livingston, LA 70754

Dec 28, 2009

I have been a customer of CVS located in Walker, LA [protected] for years and up until tonight have not had any problems with customer service.

I had two Rx's, one for nasal spray w/no copay and the other for Tamiflu with an $84.54 copay. I called and told the person on the phone that I would send my neice to pick up the nasal spray and I would pick up the tamiflu later. My neice cam home with the tamiflu and a reciept that had NO COPAY- I called to let them know about the error and the person who gave it to her became very defensive. When I told her was she needed to be more careful because a less honest person might have not brought the RX back. She became rude and talked over me saying it was my neices fault, she should have check, etc. My neice had never picked up from there for me prior so she didn't know that the pkg should look like and told the person at the window (name: Sarah, the pharmacist Mr Ronnie Brown told me he didn't know her last name because he was subbing there...I asked him to ASK. He didn't. My husband took it back and exchanged it for the one I had asked for in the beginning.

My husband and I fill many many Rx there and when I told Mr Brown all I wanted was an apology from HER, only then did he say he was sorry. It was not sincere. Unless I get an apology for her disrespectful and rude behaviour I will transfer all my business to the new Walgreens right across the street from CVS

I have the reciept as proof.

Rebecca Cole
    12398 Florida Blvd. #17
    Livingston, LA 70754

CVS - rude customer service
    CVS pharmacy
    Louisiana

I submitted a complaint and did not know it would be viewed by anyone other then customer service - Take my private info OFF at once!

R Cole
    Livingston, LA

Dec 28, 2009

if you are dumb enough to post your telephone number on here, then you deserve what will happen. [censored]

Dec 28, 2009

sorry, I now realize you didnt put your phone number, but you did put your address which is even worse. Maybe try to go to the CVS website and make a complaint. Did you actually think that someone from CVS would actually read your complaint here?

Mar 05, 2010

They are deliberately rude to paying customers. In Bedford Ma a clerk would not let us make 2 separate purchases for 2 Poland Spring waters each(limit 2 per customer). I told her that each of us could ring up 2 waters each and she remarked flippantly "Yeah, but do you have them in separate carts? She wanted us to go out in the rain, get another cart and put 2 waters in there. She made a fool of both of us in front of the waiting customers by this rude remark. I told her "What you are saying to me now is very rude, you don't speak to customers in this manner." The manager didn't care to aks what had happened when she took over, simply rang us up which is all wanted in the first place. I am tired of CVS who makes million of dollars from everyone to treat us like we're doing something wrong. They DO NOT CARE so get rid of the Care Cards.

Sep 07, 2010
    CVS - Milk
    1100 EAST LINDSEY STREET
    Norman
    Oklahoma
    www.cvs.com

advertisement still on door for milk $1.99 when you get to the register they tell you well the milk is really $2.99 with use of their card and you get a dollar coupon printed on the register. Then after it rings up and I get the receipt there is no Coupon so the register operator say oh that was last week. I wanted to call 911 but knew that would get me nowhere I am so tired of getting ripped off there is these kinds of bait and switch going on at all the stores I would like to have a number to call please let me know my e-mail is [protected]@yahoo.com my phone [protected] if you get my voice mail leave me a number to call next time. (I AM TIRED OF FALSE ADVERTISING).

Sep 13, 2010
    Cvs Pharmacy - Carson Ca - Customer NO service
    CVS Pharmacy -Carson Ca
    23806 MAIN STREET
    Carson
    California
    Phone: [protected]

For years I have ordered rx's several days in advance and was given a time/date to pick them up.
    Due to poor service I would always do the follow up call to see if they were really ready and as always told yes they are filled come in.
    When I get to the counter they are never really ready and you get the please come back in 30 mins.
    So you wait the 30mins and get back in line and more times than not are told to come back again still not ready.
    This little game can go on for hours on end if not days. You will quickly find out that getting Rx's filled here will become your new part time job.
    They have also told me repeatedly about not getting auth from my doctor for refills.
    But what they dont know is that I have driven to the doctors office several occations out of frustration and witnessed them fax it over while I watch. Just to satisfy my mind and see if the doctor is really the problem or not. My doctors office even started keeping sheets confirming that the fax transmitted without error.
    I have been laughed at and walked away from while trying to explain things and by the pharmacy counter staff.
    After several years of struggle I have pulled my pharmacy business away from CVS and I have no regrets its nice to be with a pharmacy now that really cares about is customers.

Oct 24, 2010

CVS has shorted my class 2 & 3, they have also over dispensed, which I returned, thinking it was a set up.

• P
      Oct 24, 2010

Maybe they filled the others two days later because they were out, but wanted to have the other ones ready for you as soon as possible.

I didn't even know they could legally fill a prescription for oxycodone that large. They must be low dosage.

Good luck.

Oct 24, 2010

target pharmacy offers to recount before you leave their pharmacy, maybe you should ask your pharmacy to recount before you leave their store to make sure you have all your meds.

• V
      Nov 23, 2010
    CVS - Prescription, service
    Nassau Street
    Princeton

I was told the prescription is ready on Monday but on Monday I got a phone call saying it won't be ready until Tuesday. When I got there on Tuesday they told me I have to wait for another day because they only have one tube but the prescription said two. I have a skin allergy and couldn't wait any more so I asked to get the one tube first. They are very reluctant to give me and deliberately made me wait for more than 30 minutes. I turned to one woman pharmacist and she pretended she didn't hear me and ignored me. Another one said she doesn't know how long I am going to wait! Finally they gave me the tube and I realized the tube has been there ready in the shelf for a long time! When I asked for further information the first woman deliberately ignored me again! This is the most horrible experience I have so far! This is a discrimination!

• D
      Nov 29, 2010

You are on way too much medication. I don't believe this is a valid complaint for a second, the staff probably grimaces every time you come in. 150 pills is already way too many for a 30 day supply, plus you're getting oxy and morphine? Give me a break.

Nov 30, 2010

Once again trouble with dispensing, as I've had many times. They do make serious drug mistakes. What did the pain Dr. write? The drug stores should have a room for us to count them with a video. so when it happened you have verification . I always count asap. As for people who don't suffer chronic pain, keep your negative opinions, up where they belong. I just don't under stand 150 oxycodones, "NOT OXYCOTIN"to clear up the drug lesson, my regimine is similar and I keep things locked-up an with me. Just keep them in their bottles. In Florida her I use CVS and they are always in a jumble that one of the kids that work there have opportunity to steal concidering the big drug problems we have with class 2 &3's.
    good luck!!!
    From FLORIDA

• O
      Jan 11, 2011

From your written account, I can tell you are a bright person who is very analytical. You are probably correct in your assumption that between the time your prescription was filled and then dispensed, someone stole your meds. I am very unimpressed with one of the CVS stores near me. I watched them fill a prescription for me and the same pharmacist in training answered a phone and then filled my prescription by counting out pills with her bare hands. When I mentioned that I felt it was a sanitary thing to do, she said that is protocol. I then spoke with the pharmacist at hand who backed her up. I am saddened to think that we have people like this in the medical field.

Jan 12, 2011

Power to the People, IN PAIN! There are a lot of problems in many drug stores with abusers behind the counter, and have a million excuses for their incompetence's, as I see how many scripts waiting to be picked up sit there. I still think they ought to have a monitored counting room for the customer to check the count. As I have had overages and returned the extras, mistake or set up who knows! Medications of every kind have to be counted correctly, NO IF ANDS or BUTTS ;-)
    Best Wishes, but mostly-GOD BLESS
    Michael

Jan 23, 2011

Always insist on going to a pharmacy that will recount your oxycodone in front of you when you pick up. If a pharmacy refuses to do this, don't do business with them. You are probably right in thinking that a worker may have stolen them out of the bag after they were counted. I wouldn't be surprised. As far as filling 2 of the prescriptions before the others, the pharmacy manager wouldn't question this because they probably think this is being done for your convenience so that you would not have to wait if you needed to pick them up before the other 2 were ready to fill. (I am guessing that the other 2 were a couple of days too soon- or someone is intentionally splitting the fill dates up so they will have a reason to get into the bags to combine them- which is when they probably steal some pills)

Feb 15, 2011

Walgreens is just as bad ! They think they are pain management MD'S and know better as to what dosages you should have . NOTE TO ALL PHARMACISTS JUST DO YOUR JOB AND FOLLOW DR'S ORDERS.

• N
      Feb 19, 2011
    CVS - RUDE EMPLOYEES
    Newton Ce
    Newton Centre
    Massachusetts

I went to CVS tonight looking for Multivitamins, I looked in the aisle that said vitamins and couldn't seem to find them. I went to the consulation window to ask the pharmacist because I was in a rush and didn't want to look for an hour. So she says they are in that aisle, one of the girls was nice enough to come out and show me. Then I hear the actual pharmacist say, "what do they think we are going to have signs for everything (Laugh Laugh)". Way to be a rude ###, I thought that was what the consultation window was for.
    Then I get to the checkout and the kid who was working the register said my signature wasn't acceptable, then flipped the screen of the register to show me...and everyone behind me how unacceptable my signature was. He said, in a cop tone, I'm gonna need to see your credit card again, when I asked why, it wasn't accceptable.

Suggestions-
    Let your pharmacist know there is a consulation window for a reason, and to not be a rude ### to customers. Also, just do yourselves a favor and get rid of the kd working the front cash register...it was just painful.

I was there on Friday Feb 18 and 7:50

• Newbedford, Ma Kempton St. CVS is also way under staffed and rude. I think they take way to many customers and can never serve them on time or never have the medication that you need. I waited almost 2 1/2 hours for a 1 hr wait and hear them tell a few sick customers that they didn't have their script ready one girl had to come back the next day she was to sick to wait any more they were faxed the script from the hospital. Time to change your pharmacy.

Mar 07, 2011

Oye! This is a mess, personally in my 4 years of working in pharmacy I've never seen 150 Oxycodone prescribed within a 30 day period. Mind you I am at a store that does over 4, 000 scripts a week so I see a lot of medication. I know at my store it's mandatory that we double count C2's, and circle the correct amount as a safety guard but every store is different. Not to mention your story makes no sense...

"I dropped off 4 prescriptions on 10/22 but the prescription paperwork says that 2 of the prescriptions (oxycodone and morphine) were filled a couple of hours later on 10/22"
    yet you say...
    "Obviously the oxycodone and morphine were filled and were put somewhere, probably in a bag on 10/20 evening"
    So you dropped off 4 prescriptions on 10/22 but the pharmacy filled them two days earlier? Yeah no...

Not to also mention that you're taking 5 oxycodones a day on top of everything else? I don't see people dieing of cancer get THAT many painkillers.

Last but not least, you said you only received 60, that's impossible. If you said 50 that would be believable and they could have shorted you two bottles...Or if you said 75 then a bottle. If you are saying it was one big bottle of 150 there is no way in hell anyone could have went into your bottle without someone taking a huge notice because they would have had to hand count 90 tablets. It's obvious you are lying. Saying everyone should lose their job, el oh el? We deal with people like you crying wolf all the damn time and it's frustrating because we are trying to help people who actually need it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@JESCO WHITE

You ###ic idiot it's the pharmacist job to make sure the doctor is right. Countless times I've seen doctors call for a far higher dose than required. Down to the children who are prescribed a high amount of Tylenol for their fever and the doctor guessed the correct dose without using the proper formula to calculate it using the child weight. Pharmacist are doctors of medicine, they know far more than your doctor does when it comes to medication/drug interactions (which doctors do on a daily basis prescribe something that will interact in a bad way with another medication the patient is on)/ and your drug allergies. People like you really need to get a clue, you act like a child. The pharmacist is trying to prevent you from putting your hand on the stove but you just don't want to listen.

Sep 29, 2019

@John C8 No you’re not drs of medicine you’re a pharmacist. A dr is a dr. A pharmacist is a pharmacist and a tech is a tech. That’s why we go to a Dr. and not you to diagnose our illnesses and PRESCRIBE the medication, which YOU CANNOT DO. That’s the problem it’s not your job to cock block what our Dr has prescribed to us, for us. You don’t know us, you don’t know what’s wrong with us, how long we’ve lived somewhere or why, if we have PTSD, trauma, etc CANCER and it’s not your business. You haven’t spent hours talking with us and we didn’t choose you as our healthcare provider. You applied to work at cvs to dispense medication and check paperwork. Just because YOU don’t agree with it that’s YOUR problem, keep it to yourself, we all have opinions, good for you. It has no place at work. If there’s a mistake, by all means, great you catch it and fix it, understood, but that’s it. You ASK a patient if they need/WANT to be counseled. ITS A CHOICE. that condescending comment you just made is exactly why you aren’t a dr and shouldn’t be one, making patients feel like idiots. Says it all. You speak for yourself. Clearly the only idiot is you. Btw, speaking as someone who has cancer I can assure you yes, we do get pain medication in amounts as large as that so I don’t know what sugar life you have going on over there but I hope to god you never have to go through cancer and experience the excruciating pain and torture it brings. God bless 😉

Apr 27, 2011

HAHA call 911 over a dollar what a douche

Jun 06, 2011
    CVS Pharmacy - inadequate service
    500 Washington St.
    Weymouth
    Massachusetts
    Phone: [protected]

Just to give an example of what I go thru, I'll start with the most recent episode. I just had surgery, so last night my mother helped me out and put in a prescription for my grandson. It said it needed dr's approval. So she asked if there as a new on on hold... they said no. So I called and told them to look again... there was. But, there were not pills available for an entire fill, I would have to wait two days. I asked why more weren't reordered by the clerk that used the last of them. They didn't know. So I told them I would pick up the other one this morning. It wasn't filled. So I had to demand that it be filled, I wasn't coming back in an hour. So they asked if I would ride around the building. I did. I've road around that building 30 - 35 times in the past two years. Every month I sweat when I have to go there. Nothing is ever done correct... it takes 4-5 phone calls and a demand when I get there. Horrible experiences!

Jun 06, 2011

You know...it could go something like this...the more you "demand", the slower they move...

•   Jun 06, 2011

Try Rite Aid.

Jun 26, 2011
    CVS Pharmacy - Humiliation
    Tarzana
    California

I was in a long checkout line with many people behind me. When it was my turn to pay I submitted a $20 bill to the cashier/clerk. She held it up in the light and examined it for a full minute. Then she told me in a loud voice, "This bill is counterfeit." I was very embarrased as people behind me suddenly viewed me as a criminal. She called the assistant manager and he deemed the bill valid after examining it. I told the clerk she better be damned sure she is right next time she accuses someone. She simply started talking to the next person and ignored me. Obviously the store has poor management.

Jul 17, 2011
    CVS - Money scam
    CVS

I turned in photo cartridges to be processes and put onto a CD. When I received my product I found there was only about 20 photographs and I accepted this because the cartridges were old. What shocked me was the price: $35!. This was for 20 photographs and 3 CDs. Each CD cost $6. At the most the megabytes of the photos was only 60 mb. Why didn't they put all the photos on one CD? I was charged $18 for the CDs and $17 for the processing. This is a an unbelievable charge for only 20 photographs. I will never go to this CVS store again and will take my business to the Walgreens down the street.

• A
      Jul 19, 2011

To whom it may concern I cant believe that you hire people that dont know how to count...My wife gets a prescription for oxycodone and she is supposed to get 120 every 30 days and she needs them all.Well the Honesdale store shorted her 10 and they told her that thier count was right.I can only determine that you have a bunch of thieves that work for you.From looking at all the complaints you have it just goes to show you guys that there is a great problem with your pharmacists.Somebody is stealing the medication and and the consumer(customer) (paitent) is the loser in this sorry situation.I suggest that you find more repitable people to work for you...Take note I will make sure that she counts them in front of the pharmacist from now on...Sorry but I cant say thank you at this time...Allan Schmidt

Jul 22, 2011

Pharmacists most unprofessional. Specifically, night shift pharmacy personnel.

Aug 16, 2011
    CVS - Medication payment
    CVS PHARMACY
    240 W CONTINENTAL
    Green Valley
    Arizona
    Phone: [protected]

I have 3 insurances. Medicare that does not pay for medications. B/c / b/s / federal plan, and tri care for life. I never have to pay copay. On or about 5/23/2011 i picked up 2 meds at cvs. I was advised my copay was $46.64. I was stunded. 37.64 was for a med i had been taking since 2005 or 2006. No copay ever. The other med was $9.00. Another medication i had been taking for a few years and no copay for this one either. I questioned this copay. Tri care was called while i was there. They stated they were having problems and it would be fixed. I was told b/c b/s paid nothing. This way out of character for b/c b/s. I called b/c b/s. They stated they paid what they were suppose to pay. I called tri care. Thay stated it was coeded wrong. Go back to the pharmacy and ask them to recode. I was informed by cvs they do not do coding. Back to b/c b/s and they said they paid what they were to pay. She pulled up my med record and asked if i would like to have a copy. I said yes. Back to tri care to tell them cvs does not do in codes. Back to tri care. They stated you must of gone over your caostophic cap. Tri care for life does not have a catostrophic cap. Back to b/c b/s shield. They repeated what they had told me before. They said they did not know what to tell me and they did not know what tri care does. Back to tricare. "we have been having problems and it would be taken care of. I gave up. Let it go and would wait to see what the next refill on these meds were going to be.In the mean time on 8/5/2011 i had a script for cipro. When i picked it up, it was $1.78. Told them i could not wrap my head around all this. I was informed it went to both insurances. Two days later i recieved a call from cvs to come and pick up $1.78. This i did. I saw where the first time only 1 insurance was billed. The revised recipt showed where it went to both insurances. Five days later i called to pick up meds. One was the same one i was charged $37.64 in may that they said they filed both insurances. So in may i paid $4764 for 2 medications that both insurances said they paid their part. So the insurances paid $47.64 and i paid $47.64. Why? I refused to pay the 37.64 they were asking for the one medication i have never payed copay for in all these years until may 2011 why? I not called b/c b/s or tri care yet. I need someone to take over for me. I have kept my cool so far, but it is on thin ice. Where did it break down and why did it break down. Tri care's answeres were never consistant. B/c b/s had the same asnswer each time i talked to them after the may incident. Thanks for any help you can give me. Colleen harris
    1393 s. Desert meadows cir.
    Green valley, az. 85614
    Ph# [protected]

Aug 19, 2011

Hear this type of complaint way too often.. usually it's an abuser trying to get more medication. people, we've heard all the stories.. you can't come up with one that we haven't heard. "I dropped my pills in a sink of water" "I dropped my pills in the toilet" "my boyfriend/girlfriend threw my pills out" "i lost my pills" and the famous one that they were shorted and blame the pharmacy.. and, to "dontuseCVS" when YOU picked up the prescription, YOU didn't notice that the bottle didn't feel right. the pharmacy was right in this case. there is a big difference between the way 60 tablets and 150 tablets feel in a bottle and the size of the bottle. these drugs are monitored by the states and every pill/capsule has to be accounted for.. so quit blaming the pharmacy employees and scam the system

Oct 05, 2011
    CVS Pharmacy - Wait
    CVS Pharmacy

Because of our health plan, we must use CVS Pharmacy for our prescriptions. The only one in our area is about 5 miles away, requiring a special trip, at least 20 minutes of time, and gas usage. The night before Thanksgiving, I was on my way to finish shopping about 4 p.m. and dropped off two prescriptions which had been previously filled by CVS' Caremark mail order service. The girl said they were very busy and it would be 45 minutes. I wasn't happy, but I said okay, as I had shopping to do. At 55 minutes, I returned to the CVS drive-through, only to be told that they were really busy because of the holiday and hadn't even begun to look at it. Could I come back later? NO, it's too much of a hassle and I have things to do for the holiday. After another 5 minutes, the pharmacist sa9d he'd have to call this other branch of their company about transferring the script. I asked how long. He wanted my cell phone number. I said that I didn't have time for this and would come back on another day. IF THEY WERE THIS BUSY, THEY SHOULD HAVE CALLED IN MORE PEOPLE TO WORK. I have worked in various forms of retail, and was trained that you do whatever needs to be done for the customer to be satisfied. I have had to use this pharmacy for a number of months, leaving the small place I have gone to my entire life. If a walk-in customer has to wait more than 10 minutes or a drive-in customer for more that 45 minutes to get a script filled, that store is either woefully understaffed or badly managed. Either way, if you know a holiday or other major event is coming, prepare appropriately! I would not deal here if I didn't have to.

• B
      Oct 09, 2011

Well I would only suggest in finding a insurance that deals with mail orders.

Jan 23, 2012
    CVS - Return Checks
    Cvs
    407 EAST BASE STREET
    Madison
    Florida
    cvs.com

On my credit report it shows that I have two return checks of $286.00 and $276.00, and me or my wife don't remember writing or have any written information on any checks to CVS.

Willie J. Curry