CupSheitems not received

M

Made a purchase and items never received. I have contacted Cupshe now for several weeks. First was told they would allow me to reorder with a coupon. Coupon was never sent I am still asking and no they say sorry unable to honor the coupon. They now have taken my money and I have not received any of my items. I email daily and still no reply. I have attempted to contact customer service no number is available. I have now been waiting over a week as I have asked for a manager to contact me and still no call or email to resolve. Don't bother purchasing from them this is clearly a scam to get people to make online purchase and they don't ship you a dam thing.