CSX Transportation — train blocking the track
On Tuesday November 14, 2017 at 8:00 pm, the CSX train at Woodbourne Road, Langhorne, PA was blocking the road for more then 30 minutes. I had to turn around and find another was because I was already sitting for 30 minutes. The train was moving slowly then not moving at all. Is this allowed? I will also be contacting the township for information. I would like an answer. This has been happening more frequently and should NOT BE ALLOWED. PLEASE RESPOND.
More CSX Transportation Complaints & Reviews
- CSX Railroad - hours of operation 
- CSX Railroad Orlando, Florida - constant blowing horns 
- CSX Railroad - public safety issue 
- CSX - loud horns in residential areas 
- CSX - complaint is in reference to train blocking tracks for over 45 min.
- CSX Transportation - csx trains blocking tracks
- CSX Elsdon Line - train stopped funeral procession for 30 mins.
- CSX Transportation - destruction of property
- CSX Transportation - I want the company to pay for the damages done to my car after cross arm hit it.
- CSX Transportation - train horn