Crystal Kells, Kells Natural Photography, Hamilton, Ontario, Canadaphotography

Here we go again... Crystal Kells is on another one of her crazy tangents, this time calling out a woman who has been raped and harassing her to near suicide. Are you sure you want to do business with Crystal Kells of Kells Natural Photography? Anyone standing up for her at this point is as mentally ill as she is. Crystal Kells is mentally ill and I feel sorry for her son. I hope she gets the help she truly needs.

• Kp
    kpn5 Jul 11, 2018

I believe I had the wrong establishment when writing his review. I’d like to correct my mistake. I apologize to all affected.

• Kr
    kristyemm Mar 03, 2018

She's an awful person!!

• Ck
    ckells Feb 26, 2018

Careful.. She'll sic her non-existent lawyer on you. She brings out the fake lawyer card whenever someone says something truthful about her.