CRSCRcredit reports

J

I was checking the bank statement and found deducts for 1.00 and 39.90 for the same company. I am not familiar with this transaction so I googled CRSCR and found a phone number to call: [protected]. I called the number and it was answered with "member services". I explained the situation and was told this number was for a company that processed refunds only for other companies. I would have to call the ""other" company to request the refund. When I asked for the name of the other company, "Rebecca" said they don't have records available for the company they refund for. Red flag. But, she did say they would refund the $40 within 5 days. No confirmation number was given. I immediately called my bank. Customer service could not locate info on CRSCR and advised we cancel the debit card to avoid future charges. If the refund does not process within 5 days, Ithe bank will begin an investigation and I will report them to the Attorney General's office.