Credit Acceptancecar taken never late!

C

I don't even know where to start, BUT, here I my story...My husband had a note on a 2002 GMC Yukon, for which HAS BEEN being paid for roughly three years so far...well he passed away 1/23/14 and Credit Acceptance was notified BACK THEN about his passing because I was told to send over his DEATH CERTIFICATE so I can get the CREDIT FOR BEING ON TIME WITH PAYMENTS!...so they were notified BY ME on MARCH 12/2014...
one week ago, I was called by one of their illiterate employees, which must be a REQUIREMENT as every person I have spoke to there is ignorant, arrogant and ILLITERATE!!! Goes with the territory and how they treat the customers, they certainly are "PREDATORY LENDERS" and I am going to blast them on the MEDIA, on the INTERNET and any which way I can, because NO BANK, NO COMPANY should be allowed to charge 25% INTEREST...anyway, they contacted me the week of Feb 16th/2015, only to tell me that I have TEN DAYS to pay of the note of $5, 900.00 (roughly) or they are REPOSSESING THE TRUCK, because THE "MAKER" my husband, died, OR IT WILL BE REPOSSESED in TEN (10) days, Meanwhile, I was told that by me sending over that DEATH certificate, that the LOAN would be transferred to my name, this was I CAN GET the good CREDIT rating in MY NAME, being I am his spouse...well that was all a lie apparently...apparently, someone screwed up, because at that time of me talking with them and sending that death cert, on the spot I should have been TOLD THIS IN MARCH 2014...so is it fair this ### company can come and take away a truck I have been paying for, in GOOD FAITH, TOWARDS OWNERSHIP!!! If I was given that option then, I would have told them to TAKE THE HUNK OF JUNK AWAY!!! This truck was my husbands, my daughter drove it (sentimental purposes)...My GRIPE is, I would not have paid them all that $$$$ knowing this...their SCREW-UP...I should be entitled to all the MONIES paid to them from the day the DEATH certificate was received, this way that money could be applied to another vehicle that will be OWNED OUT RIGHT!!! They will pay one way or another, I PROMISE :)

John Mullins Sep 23, 2016

I had a vehicle financed through them and I had a payment online to go through to them this Sept. 23 and they had a repo guy with about as stupid as they come to get it. I call them and told them a payment was coming through my bank to them in the morning and one through the 285th to get caught. Up and they would not wait for my payment to process for Friday morning. One sorry company and where I bought the car they had me give them a 6.00 knife for part of down payment 850.00 to be exact