CPS Securityignoring my attorney information

I received a letter from cps security last month. I called and spoke with frank (Very rude) and he told me he was not going to write down my attorney's information and hung up on me. I received another letter on today, threatening *attorney assignment for debt collection* debt file assembled for local/in-state action. Spoke with frank again today and reminded him of how he refused my attorney's info and now you are threatening to get a local attorney. Frank said it is not his job to call and verify bankruptcies and hung the phone up in my face.