Cove Angels / DoodleLitters.comdog breeder

S

I purchased our beloved double doodle from Cove Angels in December 2015 for my husband because he took the loss of our previous doodle so hard. I explained to Kerry on the phone that my intention was to purchase that day and to bring the puppy home as she only had one left. Upon arriving at her home I informed her how our previous doodle had passed away from intestinal lymphoma. She brought in a very young puppy, not the one I was there for, and really tried to push that puppy on me. I kept telling her that the puppy was very cute but I was there to bring the other one she told me about home because it was old enough to go to a forever home. She kept insisting that the young puppy would be a better choice! After about a half an hour I insisted that I see the one that I came to get. They finally brought her into me and she was exactly what I was looking for. just a month and a half after her fourth birthday we had to put her down due to complications from chemo therapy for lymphoma! Now when I think back about how she tried to push that other puppy on me I often wonder if there was something that she knew in regards to the bloodlines of our precious double doodle.

Comment Guidelines