[Resolved] Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — services_acc540025975061
This account is belong to my late father. He was passed away on 9th March 2016. Necessary documents had been sent over to you in order to notify about this account holder.
In other notes, I would like you to check why I still recieved this notifications after 2 years??Is there is any outstanding balance that we will need to paid to you?? I'd been told previously that this account will be close. But today, i was recieved this notifications. Are you kidding me COURT MAMMOTH??
Back in March 2017, one of your officer(not rememberred his name) called me and mentioned if we paid RM4k this account, we will not going to be charged by any party and this account will officially close in your record. This payment had been disbursed to your account on 14/3/2017. Please do check your record. Did you missed something on this??Did your transaction updated correctly??
We will appreciates to hear from you the soonest.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my Complaints & Reviews
- Courts Mammoth - cheating 
- Courts Mammoth - bad manners of the debt collector 
- [Resolved] Courts Mammoth - bad customer service 
- Courts Mammoth - full settlement of pending payment act no 816002931981 
- Courts Mammoth - lousy services 
- [Resolved] Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - received call from hq kl staff very rude
- [Resolved] Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - rude debt collector 
- [Resolved] Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - complaint about your collector debt
- [Resolved] Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - yr collection service
- [Resolved] Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - operator courts mammoth utara