[Resolved] Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.myservices_acc540025975061

N Jul 05, 2019

This account is belong to my late father. He was passed away on 9th March 2016. Necessary documents had been sent over to you in order to notify about this account holder.
In other notes, I would like you to check why I still recieved this notifications after 2 years??Is there is any outstanding balance that we will need to paid to you?? I'd been told previously that this account will be close. But today, i was recieved this notifications. Are you kidding me COURT MAMMOTH??
Back in March 2017, one of your officer(not rememberred his name) called me and mentioned if we paid RM4k this account, we will not going to be charged by any party and this account will officially close in your record. This payment had been disbursed to your account on 14/3/2017. Please do check your record. Did you missed something on this??Did your transaction updated correctly??
We will appreciates to hear from you the soonest.

services_acc540025975061
services_acc540025975061

• Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my's response · Jul 05, 2019

Dear Ms./Mrs. Nurul Izzatie,

Thank you for emailing to Courts Customer Service.

First of all, we would like to express our deepest regrets for the inconvenience caused.

With regards to your concern, we have escalated this issue to our Credit Control Department (Salvage) for further investigation on this. We will revert to you once we have receive a feedback from them.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Please keep this inquiry no 33143 for reference.

Should you have further queries, kindly contact us via email [email protected] or call our customer service hotline at 1-800-88-1832 between Monday – Sunday from 10 am till 7 pm (including Public Holiday).

"Thank you for choosing Courts"

Regards,

Mugina Muniandy

Customer Service Executive

COURTS (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
    (a subsidiary of COURTS Asia Limited)
    No. 36 Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak, 53300 Kuala Lumpur