[Resolved] CouponCabin — friend referral leading to his account deactivated
I visited a friend recently and I used to talk about my good experience with coupon cabin. So he asked me more about it, I log in to my account, show him around the site and he likes it. He made his own account and browse around until he found his New Member Offer. He took it to buy a good pair of shoes. The next thing he heard about the company is that they deactivated his account and forfeited his fair share from the purchase. He replied to find out why and they say there is 2 log in at his IP. Now, I didn't buy anything while tour him the website and Coupon Cabin just made it super frustrating to refer a friend. He has not used a cashback site before and definitely would have not made an account if he had not know how the site work, especially without a friend referral and tour. The company say they would reactivate his account but remove all new member offer. After hearing that, I told my friend to tell them he would simply return the items, delete the accounts for good. He doesn't have to be treated as garbage with general replies and lack of detail regarding this turmoil.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More CouponCabin Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Couponcabin.com - avoid like a plague 
- Couponcabin.com - scamming company and fake coupons 
- CouponCabin - cancel account right before cash back release date/customer service unreachable 
- CouponCabin - account deactivated 
- CouponCabin - coupon cabin bait and switch scam 
- CouponCabin - account terminated without explanation
- [Resolved] Couponcabin.com - coupon did not work as guaranteed
- CouponCabin - cash back
- [Resolved] CouponCabin - account status
- CouponCabin - closed account with unanswered questions