The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Country Living Magazine — COUNTRY LIVING MAGAZINE = THEFT FROM ARTISTS!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
BOYCOTT! BOYCOTT! BOYCOTT! COUNTRY LIVING MAGAZINE = THEFT FROM ARTISTS! This magazine continues to feature and promote merchandise and designs stolen from hard-working artists in the Dallas, Texas area. The feature ' New Hampshire Farmhouse' features two pillow designs swindled from a local artist by Design Legacy and scam company owner Kelly 'O'Steal' O'Neal...even though this magazine's editorial office has been repeatedly notified of the criminal history and con artist status of O'Steal and cohorts (just Google 'kelly o'neal + thief' or 'design legacy + swindlers' and you'll get an idea of how many artisans, vendors, customers and press people they've burned. Is Country Living's staff so unprofessional or desperate for honestly manufactured designs that they need to sink to publicizing swindlers like this not once, but at least half a dozen times? REMEMBER; IF YOU BUY COUNTRY LIVING MAGAZINE, YOU ARE SUPPORTING THEFT FROM ARTISTS!
More Country Living Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- JOSHUA LYON - WRITER (Country Living) - JOSHUA LYON PROMOTES FRAUD AND THEFT!
- Country Living Magazine - WE SUPPORT THEFT FROM ARTISTS!
- Country Living Magazine - COUNTRY LIVING PROMOTES THEFT FROM ARTISTS!
- Country Living Magazine - Billing Issues
- Country Living Magazine - non-delivery of 2 gift subscriptions
- Country Living Magazine - plastic bags, dreadful delivery
- Country Living Magazine - Please stop delivering my magazine in my driveway.