Costa Coffeefood and service

M May 28, 2019

On May 28 at around 9pm I ordered 3 Chicken Tandoori's and 2 chocolate cakes. The sandwiches were burnt on the bottom and inside the bread that was still dough. It was disgusting. When I called to complain I explained to the worker how the standard of food has decreased tremendously. He simply transferred me to another extension. I was on hold for the longest time to find out that I was transferred to KFC complaints line. I called several times again to ask to speak to a manager but the person who answered stated that is not how complaints work. I will never visit or order from any of your chains again and will share this story. Eventually, they will do this to many people and you will lose business with the "I don't care attitude." It's not my loss.