Coronation Streetscript, actors

A

The actors thatyou are putting in your programme, are very poor. You also have shown a lack of morals, by tonights viewing with David Platt and his friend behaiving the way they have. is there no other story lines you can think of. Get anew writter and some decent actors its like watching Grange Hill. A.J.

Not a Corrie Fan Anymore. Oct 07, 2019

The story line with Gary Windass is in really poor taste with him going round beating people up for not paying back money when it wasn't even his business in the first place & he seems to be a lot worse than the other guy he killed off. When are the script writers going to stop him beating up his FRIENDS & old people as this is very disturbing putting scenes like this on before 9pm! And thus making out there is nothing wrong with him. If there is a story to his violent behaviour then let it come out sooner rather than later otherwise let him get caught for killing that other loan shark & what he did to the factory & killed the girl on her wedding day! I dread to think & watch what the script writers have made him into & find it horrorfying that this is being aired when it is!! I will cease to stop watching it until they get rid of him. Seriously, I think you should re-assess what you are writing & portraying to the world & kids watching this!

• Bi
    Bigboyben Dec 14, 2018

Pathetic storyline this week having Sinead's friend who supposedly prefers alternative treatment to conventional cancer treatment die because she came into contact with an Antivaxxer, brainwashing propaganda at it's very worst, come on Coronation Street writers, if you are going to tackle such emotive issues at least get your facts straight, I predicted this outcome as soon as the "friend" was introduced and I expect what's going to happen now is Sinead will be saved with no harm what so ever coming to her or her unborn child, I have watched Coronation Street for quite a while, light entertainment I don't mind, pushing Big Pharma's agenda I do, so it's goodbye from me.

• Al
    allthatiam Jul 20, 2018

please please get rid of liz McDonald the slag...Also Eileen ...and johnny.

• Me
    MeDJ Oct 28, 2017

I feel so strongly about Corries violent scenes on Friday 27th October. NOT NECESSARY. I have always enjoyed Coronation street since it started, but I feel that Corrie has crossed a line. I want light, funny situations, not violence. I hope this violence comes to an end, so disappointed, I couldn't bring myself to watch anymore. I have always thought Corrie different from the other soaps. Please rethink this story line. It should never have been aired early in the evening. What is next - terrorists! Can't believe the story lines at the moment.

• Fa
    Farzanabi Oct 28, 2016

To the crew and cast you've got a nerve by having a ninkname for EastEnders calling them deadenders take a hard look at yourselves disabled storylines and cast who can't even act who act daft Blackburn was no good to you Oates will be the same.

• Sh
    shadowsandra Sep 27, 2016

What happened to free speech? This guy is a great actor and involved in a great story line. A minority of sensitive viewers have spoilt it, get a life you fools.

• Re
    Reviewer71495 Feb 17, 2016

I disagree with blackmail it is against the law and tracey barlow has gone beyond that not only did she get a way with arson but now she is blackmailing and being A bully TO NICK S GIRLFRIEND CARLY h ow would she like me to bully and blackmail her so the writers had better get the stoy line wright because I feel that david Cameroon should shut down this programme because it is teaching children to blackmail and bully their friends and family get rid of tracey barlow forever

• St
    stardust1995 Oct 27, 2011

i think the story line with Chris is really bad it is taking the mick out of people who are ill, i think they should think about there story lines before they put it on air.

• Ly
    lyn daj Nov 06, 2010

Watching our two romantic leisbains, who go to Church sing in a choir, Must think something of God, you would think. But oh no whats next sister Rosie gets all the Church friends tipsy(drunk) at a party. Then the snogging starts between the church going leisbains, then the Pastor arrives in. Yes I say, imagine showing that at that time of the night. It all so wrong, who writes these things. If you did your research you would know in the Bible whats what. I am so so annoyed about that epiosode, there are going be alot of angry people and ones who will not watch you no more. Its a pure mockery to our God, what is wrong with the world today. Get your story right, do you not want to educate the world and the young children coming behind. Do you really what kids thinking this so normal going to church and girls snog each other and get drunk and don't forget have a good laugh about. No standards in your family then or for your children to come then.

noby64 Aug 15, 2009

The 14th of August episode, I hope there will be justice to have a bent copper setting up drugs is bad news, I do hope to see justice, at the end of the there will only be two sets of fingure prints on the drugs anybody knows that

• La
    laura 1 Jul 08, 2009

i think that the story line about molly and cevin is so not realylistic come on writers are things that slow can't you do any better please and when he walks out of the shop on the last epersode 08/07/09 cevin does'nt pay for his shopping if you can call it that..

• Gy
    Gypsy Feb 11, 2009

Hello Crew.
    Well I am not sure what I am watching anymore. Coronation Street should be called "Adds to watch and some bits of Coronation Street. I live out West in Canada I would like to know do all the provinces and countries that watch the Coronation Street show have so many adds. The show starts most times it is on 1.5 min. to 2 mins. and on come the adds.
    Tonight February 11, 09 for 1/2 hr we waited for Maria to tell Liame about their baby. Sure enough by the end of the show she had still not told him.
    In real life as this show is portrayed it would be said as soon as they sat down together.

I have watched this show from the beginning I do not think I will watch anymore because the adds seem to be getting worse.

Sad but...

Sincerely
    Sheila Anderson

charlie Feb 09, 2009

ive just watched an episode thats disturbed me...monday 9th feb! please make deidry keep her boobs in her top please.. way to much on show!

• Yv
    Yvette Ryan Jan 15, 2009

Last nights episode of corrie was totally discusting, how far are we to be demoralised about our faith and our heritage in this country. Who are we going to upset by showing the cross in a church ? if anyone is upset then they know what to do! this is Predomanatly a christian country and where are our rights when it comes to our faith??? Instead of being ashamed of our faith we should be proud to show it. Jesus is LOVE!! I certainly wont be watching that degrading trash anymore!!!

• Ro
    Rosy Dec 03, 2008

Its getting rediculous!!

David Platts new friend is a disgrace he cannot act to save his life.