Core Elements dubaiemployment

D

Be aware that they call all the people on their data base without reviewing their C.V's they just tell you that you have been short listed and most of the time they dont even know what post one has applied for.you can prove this by uploading your c.v dont specify the job preference and when they call you just ask them what post will they be inteviewing you for, They dont care about quality or qualifications again you can also upload a very bogus C.V to prove this and eventually you will still get the call.all they want is to have as many people as they can to attend the interviews and hopefully pay the membership fee .The interviwers are also not qualified! Next time you get called in for an interview by core elements think twice and make the right choice!All the best.

• Sy
    Syed Ahmed Quadri May 14, 2011

today Friday i got a call from [protected] I was not able to pick the call as i was in Prayer at that time. later when i saw the missed call i called them back but there was no answer. after few mins i got a call from same number saying I am shortlisted for an interview and should attend an Walk-in interview at their Shaik Zayed road office near WTC Metro Station. i asked her whether it is for IT Manager post or Network Engineer? she took a min and said it is for Network Engineer. then i asked who is the client for which she did answer anything. and changed the topic saying she will send me a message about the location and asked for my convenient time to attend the interview. then i said i will be available after 11:30 for which she said not problem i will schedule it by 1. then she disconnected the line and after some time i got the msg also. One thing kept bothering me how come a consultancy work on friday. i ignored it and was looking for the company information in google. got the website. but could not get the map to reach there then while browsing i go a post saying core elements scam. i opened it and read then realized its a fake. then started to browse couple more posts about CE. to my surprise not even one post was positive about them. guys be carefull of these frauds. if you are looking for consultancies one of my friend got a job through IT People an Indian placement firm in G Floor Building no 1 in DIC . I am still waiting for a response from them for any openings in Network and security. They didn't ask for any money from me or my friend. their website is http://itpeoplegulf.com

• Ay
    Ayes Apr 15, 2011

I got exactly the same call and the sms. I had concerns regarding this like the interview on Friday, not disclosing the name of the company and not even asking a single word about the background, still I was thinking of giving it a try. However, after reading this I must admit that its a scam and they are conning people. I wonder why the police hasn't taken any action yet against them openly involved in fraud. So, people don't fall a victim to this. I've been lucky to do some research before going there.

• Iq
    Iqb_abu dhabi Apr 04, 2011

I have received call from core element today, same story, no job description, not mentioning name of the client. Received SMS to meet at Shaikh Zayed Road. Googled it, got lot of information. Thanks guys. Decided not to waste time by travelling from abu dhabi to dubai. Iq

• Na
    naD1 Mar 29, 2011

YES, I received a call from a Filipina lady, saying that, she is calling from HR of Core Elements, Jebel Ali, there is a vacancy ... interview at NOOR ISLAMIC BANK Building # 2309, at our own timings, that catch m e suspecious, & I dont send any Cv also ... .. . . . .. same number.i was ready to go for the interview but when i check the google it was a fault.thanks google
    & all disclosures / their victims .. .. .

• Na
    naD1 Mar 29, 2011

YES, I received a call from a Filipina lady saying that she is from Core Elements, Jebel Ali Office, required... interview at NOOR ISLAMIC Bank building # Office 2309 ... and same number. I found suspecoius regarding the interview, because I dont send any cv to them & Immediate interview at our own timings. ... when i check the google it was a fault... .thanks google .. .. . ... all disclosures.

• Vs
    vsvijay Mar 23, 2011

geezzz...i just got a call from the philipina...and she said its from jebel ali free zone area..and i need to go tomorrow...i got my hopes so high and i feel let down...why do these people play with our careers?

• Fa
    faroq Mar 22, 2011

I have too received a call from the same fraudsters in a similar fashion. i just was searching for the route to the address that i came across this link. Thank you every one for opening my eyes. But why isnt there any one busting their setup. We professionals have to waste alot of time and hopes:(

• Ha
    Happy Faces Mar 22, 2011

Thanks Guys :) !! Even I got a call today - 22/3/2011 - from this same company -CORE ELEMENTS- A lady jst called me and said that they have got my C.V and asked me to come to their office in Sheik Zayed road . So to jst check their existance, i searched online and found ur complaints . Thanks Friends For Saving My Time, Money And Patience !! Thanks a lot !! Keep up the Help :)

Rahul Gopinath Feb 25, 2011

Thanks a lot guys i just got a call earlier & I was searching for a Google map to see the location before i get there, but then I stumbled upon your scraps & now decided that I wont go there. I had earlier tried to call back the lady who called me but she wont pick it, the number of the interviewer given was [protected], Name - Ms Afshan.
    So friends Beware! I received the call from [protected] (a lady was on the phone as well).

raman kas Feb 18, 2011

Hi All,
    I got a call from Core Elements today date 18-02-2011 from this number : [protected]
    with the same address as mention above, and in the message on my mobile which i received
    CORE ELEMENTS on behalf of the client.Office#2309, 23rd Flr. Grosvenor Commercial Office
    Dubai.(near World trade center metro station) Date:25th January
    2011, Tuesday, ContactNo.[protected]/[protected].Interviewer:Ms Sheikh.Wish you all the
    best.

and went to the site to know more about it and i find all this complains . thanks to all i seen this all and i am not going to attaned the interview.
    two year before its heppend with my wife she given 150 dhs.

job guy 123 Jan 17, 2011

Dear Sir / Madam

I am in Dubai on a visit visa for a job hunt. On Monday I received a call from the number [protected] where a lady asked me to come for an interview on Tuesday. She asked me the time that is convenient to me and I said 10 Am and she said to come over at that time. When I asked her the job position I am called for and address details, she did not tell anything about it but said I will be send a text message containing all the information.

Later that day I got a message from the same number that gave the address of the said place which is :-

Core Elements Management Consultancy
    Office # 2309, 23rd Floor
    Grosvenor Commercial Office Tower, same tower as Noor Islamic Bank
    Before Crowne Plaza Hotel
    Sheikh Zayed Road ( near world trade center metro station )
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Contact number :- [protected]/[protected]

Interviewer : Ms Sheikh

I was suspicious from the beginning so searched the internet and got to know the fraudulent activities of the client.

Please let me know as to how could i assist the Government against such Company.

Yours Sincerely

• Ss
    ssahana Jan 17, 2011

Same thing happens to me friends. Today morning i got a call from a british lady saying that she is calling from core elements a recruiting agency and they saw my cv and their client wants to interview me for the post of administration. Tomorrow 6p.m. she fixed my interview and she said details of the interview will be provided by text msg and just now i received their text msg and it is exactly the same as mentioned in above complains.
    Thanks a lot friends for saving me from this trap.

• Ll
    lll---! Jan 03, 2011

i just recieved the same sms (CORE ELEMENTS on behalf of the client. Office#2309, 23rd Flr. Grosvenor Commercial office tower, same tower as Noor Islamic Bank, before Crown Plaza Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai. (near world trade center) Date, ContactNo. [protected]/[protected]. Interviewer: Ms Sheikh.Wish you all the best)

thank you everyone for the informations!!!

• Vi
    Victimz Jan 03, 2011

Gosh..i received a phone cal too this morning from a lady.When i asked her where did she get mt CV from, she replied from the net.When i asked her about the company, she said she would text me.I waited till evening and gave her a call twice but she didn't attend my call, instead she dropped the call.Later i received a text from this number ([protected]) which i just have also seen above from a complainer with the same address and the same interviewer named Ms Sheikh.The exact text was like this;
    "CORE ELEMENTS on behalf of the client. Office#2309, 23rd Flr, Grosvenor Commercial office tower, same tower as Noor Islamic Bank, before Crown Plaza Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai (near world trade center) Date and Time Contact no [protected]/[protected] Interviewer: Ms Sheikh.Wish you all the best"
    It's a scam and i'm really thankful to u guys for preventing me from going there.I had been ripped off twice from other two companies and here i would like to tell you the name of the companies.These companies will call you for an interview and when you go there they will ask you to pay 100 AED to open the file and then later on, they will ask you to pay 300AED and will tell you that its refundable if you get a job.Total fraud.
    1st company : Dubai gate (Management Consultancy &Employment Services.It's located is in Sharjah and the numbers are as follows ;
    [protected], [protected].
    2nd company : Alamana (Located in Dubai)
    Marie (so called marketing department head)
    Qasim (Ripping guy from Pakistan)
    # [protected]
    Please be aware of these companies too.It's a total scam.
    Thanks.
    One of the victim.

• Ms
    mshams Dec 26, 2010

as of today 26.12.2010, went out of their office and felt something weird about the interviewer as she was unqualified at all " based on my strong experience in my field ", in addition that she did not read my CV " she said that the company selected my CV from the net and core elements is doing their HR part( ALTHOUGH I DID NOT APPLY FOR ANY JOB RECENTLY ), and company name is CANNON which I searched few moments back found it as online trading company " by the way she was telling me that CANNON is semi government company works in so many fields to sell me the story very well,
    THEY ARE LIERS and asked me 300 AED to make a professional CV " HEHEHEHEH " I told her - you are waisting your time with me as I will not pay for such service "

PLEASE DO NOT GO...

• La
    ladydhow Dec 22, 2010

hey guys good evening...i just want to share with you that since yesterday i had received a call scam as all of you...but with the legal and excellent advise i had forward all the information of this company and the sms showing in my mobile to the authority and du company and i think finally the suffering for everyone who's honestly looking for a job will end...my advise to all of you do the same thing...

• Ya
    Yacine Dec 14, 2010

Same happened to me Today as i received a call from [protected] and was told the same story which was told to almost everybody and i was invited to come for an interview on 15th of December between 11 and 12pm on the same location given by all the above friends (location was sent to me by SMS at 7 pm) the only difference was with the interviewer name who was Amy brown...Since i'm residing in Abu Dhabi, i decided to google all these information and then i found all these pages of complains about this company and others as well.
    The question here is why Dubai police is still ignoring this where victims and everyone is complaining in this page since more than one year.

• Rl
    rlz11111 Dec 14, 2010

Oh also, they mentioned a freezone in Dubai and Jebel Ali but did not get any more specific than that. BE AWARE.

• Rl
    rlz11111 Dec 14, 2010

Just to let you all know, I received a call from "Core Elements" [protected]. The caller offered me an interview for a position that exactly matched my previous title (which is very specific and does not even exist in Dubai - believe me I have looked). When I asked how they received my CV or for a job description she said that she was doing it on behalf of a "client" and to expect an SMS and she couldn't tell me any more details. I could barely understand her because of her accent but once I received the sms and googled the company name I am VERY glad that someone had the intelligence to show us that it is a scam.

If anyone receives a call from that number, or an sms saying the following:

Definitely a scam. Do not even bother going and don't waste your money. Glad I had the foresight to google this useless company! Thanks everyone for contributing.

• Fi
    fifilb Dec 06, 2010

Hi guys,

I had the same call today Dec. 6, 2010 arround 10:30 am. The indian lady told me i was shortlisted for the position of Executive Secretary as well as Administrative Assistant for an MNC company in freezone. She asked me if core elements called me before and I said no. She said no problem i will text you full details of the interview location tonight arround 7pm and please wait for it. And so at 7pm i received the sms stating: office no. 2309, 23rd flr. Grosvernor Commercial Office Tower, Same tower as Noor Islamic BAnk before Crown Plaza hotel, Sheik Zayed RD. Dubai, , date dec, 7, 2010, Contact No. [protected]. Interviewer is Amy Brown.
    The indian ladyasked me what time i will come, , and she said they are open from 8-7:30 pm. her mobile no is [protected]. in the begining of these complaint i was thinking someone just trying to ruin the company reputation...but to my suprise... as i go on reading all the complaints, , , i have read the same address and stories like me... and it is 100% sure this company is a scam... no doubt about it. I will not go..

this scam has been going for more than a year now... i hope the police will take action about this scam... god bless to all.

fifi_lb

Chehade Nov 20, 2010

Hey guys,
    Imagine, I received a call from the same filipina lady on friday which is the weekend here in the UAE!! She also texted me the location and interviewer name.
    In addition the interview time was free, from 8 AM until 7 PM which is kinda strange.
    I googled them and i found this post and I'm Not going :D

thanks guys

• Mi
    mizha Nov 17, 2010

One of my housemate also received an sms from dubai, in shek zayed road, same bldg with Noor Islamic Bank, Office No 2306 (23rd Flr)..she was scheduled for an interview 17th November 2010, Wednesday at nine o'clock in the morning. She was wondering for her schedule beacause it is holiday or Eid Al Adha. when she went there, one indian interviewed her, and asked for a payment for the processing fee in the amount of AED250.She did not pay, for she knknows it was "fake"! what's in her mind is that why there was a payment?for what?processing fee?..she came up with a conclusion that when there's money, it's a scam or fake!

I told her that I was too, was a victim of some companies like that before.I advised her to ask first if it is a consultancy or an agency, before she would attempt to go. It's just a waste of time and money! How many times I received sms and calls, even emails from companies like them (here in Buheirah Corniche in Sharjah). There are some offering me an Appointment Letter/Offer Letter with an equivalent amount of AED350 just after I signed it. They called me three times for that job, but did not mind them, they are nonsense!

We hope and pray that there is some action for this one from the authorities..about this scam.

• Ol
    Olya Li Oct 16, 2010

Thanks God! We have web site like this one!! One frined of mine got this phone call, Thanks God, he did not go!!
    It is really very bad to mislead people, who looking for job.
    But Lord can see everything!!!
    Thank you very much guys for sharing your experience!!
    So we can avoid of waste of time and money!

• Th
    therere Sep 08, 2010

i just got a call from core element just a few minutes ago..im thinking whether or not to go here since may 20, 2009 was the last time they scammed someone... but i guess you prove so much here and i think i better not go here anymore.. thanks guy for posting this... ciao!!

anonymus111 Aug 07, 2010

I also got a call from them on a weekend and they told me that i have been selected for final interview and they told me i can come what ever time convinient to me.
    I went to their office they give the time for the interview and make you sit for hours and a half till you get wild and then the lady come and calls you for interview.
    When she interviews you she does not have a clue what you have written on your CV, she hardly listens to you and asks you what package you expect. Here is the best part as soon as you tell her your expectations, she will give you a acknowledgement form saying to pay a fee of 300 AED(non-refundable)
    1. She ask me to pay 300, i said i dont have cash
    2. Ok then she said we accept credit card, i told her i dont have my card with me
    3. Then she said ok you have your ATM card the ATM machine is down you can withdraw and pay, then i said i dont have ATM card.
    4. Then she is asking me at least pay 100AED i told her i dont have any cash.

After that i had a doubt that there is something fishy going on. She also said i can pay tommorow till 9 pm.

To all, always remember any recruitment agency will not ask you to pay a fees to get you a job, as the employer is already paying them to hire candidates they require...
    Please be careful and check online company profile before going for such interviews.

• Su
    Sudhir Rawa Jul 31, 2010

I got the same call from CORE ELEMENTS saying I have to attend an interview today and they sent an sms the same mentioned in many comments above. As I watch the website I was lucky to get my eyes opened by everyone out there.

THANK YOU ALL OF YOU THERE REPORTING ABOUT THE SCAM ABOUT THIS OFFICE AND ALERTING OTHERS ABOUT THE SCAM

Sudhir Rawa

madiha Jul 11, 2010

hey i want to thank alll u guys for posting this on here, just today morning i got a call from core elements and was called for an interview for a position of a finance controller i was shocked its too gud to b true as i am a fresh graduate wid no experience i wz lk how cud i get a job like this.i was determined to go for the interview i randomly typed core elements on google n came across all da scam stories i got da call frm same no. and the lady Jodi was gonna interview me thnx u guys for savin my time and money

• Pa
    Pachu Jun 18, 2010

I too got a call from the same firm today(18th JUNE 2010). & after 2 hours followed by an sms stating that "CORE ELEMENTS on behalf of the client. Office#2309, 23rd Flr. Grosvenor Commercial Office Tower, same Tower as Noor Islamic Bank, before Crown Plaza Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai. Date: 27th March 2010, Today. Contact No. [protected]/[protected].Interviewer: Afshan Shaikh. For more info, pls. log on to www.coreelementsmc.com - sub web: www.coreelementsdubai.com. Wish you all the best."

& now after reading all these comments, i decided not to attend the same...& thanks all u guys for sharing ur experiance... u all saved my time & money THANKS A LOT...

• Mu
    Muhammad Mansoor Malik Jun 06, 2010

I also received the same call and sms but in advance i decide to not visit them because my six sense alert me that is any multinational company has the timing 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. thanks ALLAH and thanks all of u.

• Ad
    adevil4ever Jun 03, 2010

i just got a call from them half n hour back.They told me that they will be sending an sms for the map location.They arranged an interview for me tomorrow, & tomorrow is a Friday.That was enough for any [censored] to understand that its a fake company.This is the SECOND FAKE COMPANY calling me in 3 days time period. The first call was from AL AIDY AL MAHIRAH..thats a company with its base in sharjah and dubai.I can still see their advertisement in the gulf news (classifieds).Please ask Prof.Google if derz any doubt about such recruitment companies ..Thank you.Best of Luck!

• Ar
    Aravind Mohan May 04, 2010

Be aware !!!
    This company is Fraud..
    I got a call from them telling that your CV has been shot listed. You need to appear for an interview. And I got an SMS on 12th April 2010 with following details,
    CORE ELEMENTSon behalf of the client.
    Office#2309, 23rd Flr.
    Grosvenor Commercial Office Tower, same tower as Noor Islamic Bank, before Crown Plaza Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road.
    Contact No:[protected]/[protected]
    Interviewer:Jodi Van Der Byl
    For more info, Pls. log on to wwwcoreelements.com - Sub web: www.coreelementsdubai.com

I registered there. After that I didnt get any response from them. When ever i'm trying to follow up on the above numbers, I got the answer that i'm calling some ones home.
    They call all the people on their data base without reviewing their C.V's they just tell you that you have been short listed .All they want is to have as many people as they can to attend the interviews and hopefully pay the membership fee .The interviwers are also not qualified! Next time you get called in for an interview by core elements think twice and make the right choice!All the best.

• Gi
    Gio-gio Apr 22, 2010

Hey guys, thanks for all this things that you had said. At first i got currious about the call, the interview(23/04/10). I have a bad feeling about this one. Today i called them just to know what company they are. Then i checked in the internet what kind of company is this (CORE ELEMENTS). Lucky to see that this CORE ELEMENTS is SCAM. Everything that the lady had told me is the same thing that happened to the other guys. Today they are expecting me for the interview. Good things is i checked first the internet and now i don't think that i have to show up. Thanks to all of you guys you have saved my 2 days meals.
    God bless to you who concern.

• En
    enigmadubai Apr 08, 2010

thanks for the information guys i received a call yesterday april 7, 2010. they told me i am qualified from the job and it is a multinational co. and the salary is doubled from my salary now plus accomodation.be aware of this kind of co. go to hell big cheater.

Maloungay Mar 30, 2010

Core Elements! Huh a complete waste of money and time! I'm just thankful that I didn't pay.. Feel sorry for the victims.. They are collecting money from jobless people so they can pay the office rent. Core Elements get lost!

rabee khuf Mar 27, 2010

This is exactly the sms I received from such fake co.:

rabee khuf Mar 27, 2010

Guys they did it with me today 27th of March 2010, same details as mentioned by you, SMS, interview, and finally request to pay. Unfortunately I didn't check for the company online (although I usually do so), but when finished the fake interview and the lady asked me to pay AED 300, I realized it's a cheating company, she said this is an option if I want them to review my CV and recommend me for the position available with their client, she gave me the name of the client which I searched and didn't find, also asked her from where did get my CV she told that the client referred it to them in order to make initial interview. I'm just feeling so angry for the time I wasted.

• Th
    the animator Mar 21, 2010

all of you are.. right.. I also got a call juzt now... 3:pm dated 21-03-10. they want me to attand thier interview... on 22-03-10 @ 2 pm... but luckily I googled thiz cheater "Core Element" com.. I got these comments. he din't ask for any credit card or amount... but forcing me not to skip interview eventhough I have to tk leave frm my current company...

but my dear friends.. after reading all these comments... itz wondering that why dubai pulice is not tracing themm... they are doing from long ago... if somebody.. can revert my question.. i'll be highly appreciated.. thanx... & All the best to all jobseekers... like me...

Nazim "The Animator"

• Ti
    tinphish Mar 11, 2010

Thanks to Google and the other search engines. Core Elements and their shananigans are out in the open.

• As
    asimak Mar 02, 2010

if so many complints are there for core elements and 100% these are true stories than why the authorities are justing sitting quite. my humble request to the concerned, please take an action before some else becomes their victim.

• Mr
    mr.vk Feb 23, 2010

yesterdy 8.10pm exactly i received a telephone call from this core elements. one man have good accent
    asked me that wheater you received any call from CORE ELEMENTS? I said no. then he told me that
    I have been shortlisted from an employer ( almost selected) I asked him the location. he told me he will send an SMS Les than 1 hour i got an sms guiding to their office. my curiosity leads me to brows their site in google.thier I saw lot of complaints so decide not to go forthis Interview. thanks GOD.