Legal Authority Complaints & Reviews

Legal AuthorityLegal Authority is bona-fide ans surely works

It has been through Legal Authority that I am now able to write my own success story. I have already recommended Legal authority to my friends and kin and now they genuinely thank me for it. The best thing about the service is that they never dupe the aspirants and always does excellent due diligence of the employers before placing the resume and cover letter accordingly in consultation with the incumbent. It has been highly rated in some of the Law School and Bar Association across the globe and has also received raving reviews and recommendation from the job boards. I definitely had a very good experience working with Legal Authority and am now really proud that I had approached them shedding all the douts and cynicism I ever had. No fake promises, no hypocrisy and no sqandering of my money's worth. These are the few atrributes that makes Legal Authority a 'Scam free' service one can easily avail. With the best and the most competent Law Firms of the country in their database, Legal Authority can boast of of its success records. Legal Authority is no scam and I would definitely recommend this service to all those who are sick and tired of searching the right kind of job for them.

Legal AuthorityLegal Authority is a scam

I went to a second tier liberal arts college (3.5 GPA) and graduated in the top third of my TTT law school class without a job. As months passed, I got desperate, and decided to use Legal Authority to try to kick start my job search. I spent over $1000 to pay for contacts and pre-printed resumes, cover letters, and envelopes.

Although the company says that they will rewrite your resume and generic cover letter to make them more effective, in my experience both had grammatical errors and non-idiomatic English throughout. That's not main gripe, though, as the customer can override any edits provided.

Nor am I complaining that my mailing got no responses, or that many of the letters were returned underdeliverable. Both of those were somewhat predictable.

My complaint is that the company charged me for nearly $150 worth of contacts (approximately 75 contacts) that I never received. Multiple phone calls later, there was still no response. Ultimately, I contacted the BBB, which prompted Legal Authority to say that my partial refund was on its way. But it never arrived. I notified the BBB of this, but Legal Authority never responded to them. That's why I'll do my best to spread the bad word about Legal Authority on as many complaint web sites, law job search related websites, etc. as possible.

• Sh
    shahariar Jul 27, 2010

Legal Authority is not a Scam

LegalAuthority.com is the largest portal of legal employment opportunities in the world, seamlessly bringing attorneys and employers together. With the largest database of legal employers anywhere, we have contacts for more than 750, 000 legal employers in all 50 states and more than 150 countries.

Whether you are a practicing attorney or a law student, we can help you apply directly to almost any legal employer anywhere, including law firms, corporations, judges, public interest organizations, public defender's offices, prosecutor's offices, state or federal governmental agencies, law schools you name it. It is not unusual for our clients to get 10 or more offers. Legal Authority can work for you too. Legal Authority consists of graduates of Harvard Law School, Columbia Law School, Washington University Law School, the University of Virginia Law School, Boston University Law School, Loyola Law School, Northwestern University, the University of Chicago, the University of California - Los Angeles, Washington & Lee University, the University of Pennsylvania, Vanderbilt University, Georgetown University, the University of California - Berkeley, Stanford University and other top schools. Legal Authority employees have worked for some of the top law firms in the United States, including Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom, Weil Gotshal & Manges, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton, Dewey Ballantine and others. Everyone on the Legal Authority team brings a proven track record of achievements to every job search.

For more information click following points:

* legal recruiter jobs

* law student jobs

* jobs for law students

Legal AuthorityI had a good experience with Legal Authority

Legal Authority is extremely effective, because most legal positions are filled through self-initiated contact with legal employers. Our service does not work all the time for every law student and attorney; however, it works much more often than it does not. It almost always results in our clients receiving multiple interviews.
Legal Authority has vastly more job openings than any other job board because we actually go out and research jobs instead of just posting jobs employers pay us to post.
Legal Authority is the largest most powerful job-search engine in existence and powers several job boards. Recruiters use Legal Authority to track down potential jobs for their clients.
Legal Authority is the largest online job-search engine that provides access to jobs directly from employer websites.
Legal Authority has already helped thousands of law students and attorneys receive multiple interviews and offers.
Legal Authority is the first job consolidation service in the employment industry to seek to include every job that exists and not charge employers to post jobs on its site.

Legal Authority uses sophisticated technology and manual work to comb employer websites and other job boards for jobs and bring them all to its site.

All kinds of jobs are available on Legal Authority. It is a bunch of the most updated
information.

Unlike other sites, Legal Authority works for you and does not charge employers to post jobs and actually goes out and researches jobs for you. The jobs you see are the jobs we find for you and not the ones employers are paying us to post.

The best thing about Legal Authority was the job alert feature. The newsletters are also very good.

Androlik Feb 07, 2010

I have recieved message from my mobile: "Congratulation, your cell phone has won 50000 pounds in the ongoing Nokia UK prom For claims Email:[email protected] or +447024073630". How I can obtain this prize??? my e-mail: [email protected] or my phone number 0037369497167. Please call me!!!

• Al
    alantennerman Apr 10, 2010

"Legal Authority is killer because no other company can provide this type of advanced job search for free."

How about NALP or Martindale? The fact of the matter is that Legal Authority does not search for jobs, it just pulls up a list of firms, regardless of whether they are hiring, and charges you for each one. Do your homework. Simply Google "Legal Authority Scam" and see what others have written about this group of thieves that tries to pass itself off as a company. These guys make Enron look like Good Will.

Legal AuthorityLegal Authority Has Excellent Service

Legal Authority is the largest most powerful job-search engine in existence and powers several job boards. Recruiters use Lega lAuthority to track down potential jobs for their clients.
Legal Authority is a name one can trust: one part of the Career Mission group of companies which is one of the larger career companies in the world.

• Al
    alantennerman Apr 10, 2010

What a joke. This guy clearly works for the company. I can tell you this company is a scam. I had to report them to the BBB, California consumer affairs, and my credit card company. The latter issued me a full refund after I submitted documentation. This company really does nothing but print out a bunch of generic letters and send them to you. Don't make the same stupid, naive mistake I did. There is nothing this company does that you can't do yourself and their database of employers is outdated.

Legal AuthorityJob

****Legal Authoity Has Good Contacts****
This is a very nice site for job. Specially they provide legal jobs. Then they provide how you get a attorney jobs.Legal Authority clients have proven thousands of times over that almost all legal hiring organizations hire people who approach them looking for jobs-regardless of whether or not the employer has an advertised position. Our clients also know that not all legal hiring organizations advertise their positions. Because of this, Legal Authority is able to benefit our clients in a way job boards, recruiters and others simply cannot match.

So today click here and found your suitable jobs.

Legal AuthorityI Had a Great Experience With Legal Authority

Legal Authority is a great way to make contacts with notorious law firms. I was skeptical upon first hearing about it, but after going through the process myself, I could highly recommend it. Legal Authority opened doors to me that were previously not available. The most tedious task of the job hunting market is the marketing aspect. With a company like Legal Authority, that task is obsolete. They take care of the networking as well as helping you critique your resume. You are assigned an employment advocate, mine was named Ryan, and he was very helpful. From this point forth, your advocate becomes more of an adviser or mentor. They are very helpful in leading you into the most rewarding job offers. Legal Authority has great contacts and I would highly recommend them to anyone aspiring to break into the law profession. You will not be disappointed. This was a very helpful career finding tool, and in this economy the more job offers you obtain, the better.

• Ka
    karan42 Sep 12, 2009

Legal Authority Has Good Contacts. After a long time i get what i wanted. Legal Authority Has Excellent Service.They fulfills all the promises done by them. I Had a Great Experience With Legal Authority . Legal Authority is Not a Scam like other websites in same services. They Provides the largest database of legal employment opportunities in the world.Legal Authority prepares and sends targeted, self-initiated mailings to candidates to send out to employers.Many attorneys who have used self-initiated targeted mailing originally tried the other ways to find a job that you may have. It did not work for them either. Beyond even compensating for ineffective methods for location a position, however, Legal Authority provides you with the exposure to the most opportunities.The best thing about Legal Authority is that they provides individual support and helps to develop an individual job-search strategy for you.

• To
    Totem Oct 20, 2009

And I also had a great experience with Legal Authority if you consider bad contacts, poor customer service and resume mistakes great. Yeah, a great DISASTER and RIPOFF. Take a look around ataoldotcom and you'll find that there is good reason to suspect that you wok for the company. Especially because your witing sounds like an advertisement. Why don't you tell us moe about your experience. How long to it take to find a job? How many interviews did you get? What was the turn-around time for your resume and cover letter? How many times did YOU have to tell THEM to correct mistakes before you were able to send a respectable resume?

If you can answer these questions then I might believe you. But if you lie and either work for the company or were paid to write your response then you are pobably breaking the law and verifying that the whole operation is a charade.

Legal Authority — Online scam

I registered with this service in January 2009. At the time of registration, the sales representative...

Legal Authority — Incompetent, Ill-researched Contacts/Complete Lack of Customer Service

In April 2007, I contacted Legal Authority to perform an employment search based on their advertised...