Convergysan employee in the philippines

B

Good day,

I would like to file a complaint against one of your employee. Her name is Sheena Marchorie Lobo Zara shes with your at&t cust service acct based at cvg mdc100 10th flr. I had a confrontation with her last may 4, 2017 when I saw her with my husband in front of your office. Shes my husband mistress in lack for a better word. A thorn to my family. I know call centers has their own credo and will not tolerate such act against the right of other woman. If you want a letter from a lawyer I can provide you that. I am also working in eastwood and I dont want this to happen again. That is why i am writing this message to ask for your assistance and guidance.

Thank you. I hope this will reach the right office.