USDirectory.com Logo

USDirectory.com

Having problems with USDirectory.com?

USDirectory.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 15, 2011. The latest review $95 stolen from my card without my permission was posted on Apr 30, 2021. USDirectory.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 6 reviews. USDirectory.com has resolved 0 complaints.

USDirectory.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with USDirectory.com Customer Service. Initial USDirectory.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for USDirectory.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about USDirectory.com. Discuss the issues you have had with USDirectory.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

USDirectory.com Complaints & Reviews

USDirectory.com$95 stolen from my card without my permission

Usdirectory is a scam and very fraudulent business practices they called and told me that it was only $5 a month to do advertisement they help run ads for Google.
Today I looked on my phone because I get alerts and they took $95 from my account unauthorized I tried to call them the number was blocked I tried to email them then the email was blocked I went on their website and tried to submit a message and that was blocked and now I can't get in contact with anybody the only thing left that I did was to tell the debit company to block any of them and not to release any money and I'm filing a report with the Better Business Bureau.

US Directory — business advertising

I got told I would only get charged $10 the most a month but basically what made me get this deal was because...

USDirectory.com — scam claim it's an online directory listing...

Stay away from these people. When I say they blew up my phone encouraging me to advertise. They were calling...

South Florida

USDirectory.com — This a complete rip off

Run from US Directories. They tell you its only $5 per month and $.25 per reference. You are charged every...

USDirectory.com — US Directory.com appears to be a scam

Like others have said, US Directory.com appears to be a scam. I agreed to pay $5.00 per month for a listing...

USDirectory.com — Beware

Just warning anybody that owns a business of this company. Do not use USDirectory.com to list your busine...