ContractorExam.comThats right, this site is worthless

B

Thats right this site is worthless. It's just a bunch of questions with answers that are not always correct. The references to IBC sections are mostly incorrect. Find help elsewhere. Don't waste your money.

• Di
    dilbert2103 Nov 05, 2013

where did you order your material from

• Ag
    AGD1 Jun 22, 2012

DO NOT USE CONTRACTOREXAM.COM. I initially purchased their "material" to prepare for the FL plumbing license. The material was a joke. First and foremost, they list all the resources needed for this open book exam - on being the FLORIDA CODE for Plumbing, 2010. HOWEVER, their "prep" material was based on the 2007 edition! Also, the material itself is extremely unprofessional. Looks like it was created in someone's basement. It's littered with typos and incorrect answers. Fortunately I paid with paypal and filed a complaint and got my money back. I had to use another company for my test prep. I took the test two days ago and passed. I'm writing this complaint now because I've gone back through their material and "practice exams" and their questions are NOT based on FL's plumbing test. Thank God, I didn't use this stuff to prepare. I WOULD NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANY LICENSING EXAMS OUT OF STATE. LOCAL COMPANIES SEND FOLKS TO TAKE THE EXAMS FOR THEIR MATERIAL. THIS COMPANY CLEARLY DOESN'T.

• Cu
    Customer Service Darren Sep 21, 2018

@AGD1 Clearly, this comment is quite old and the management of this site has changed. I am the new manager and owner of the content since 2016. Even back when this hateful person posted here, there was a process you must follow with PayPal. Even before that, there was a refund process posted on the site that customers were asked to follow. Knowing that process, had the person followed it, he probably would have received a refund before it even got to the PayPal dispute. Back when his materials were being sold, there was some admitted problems with content but since then, the sample exam questions have been re-design and quality checked. At one point, an identity thief hacked into our PayPal account and was promising products without being able to deliver. We've been through a rough road over the years and having (illegitimate) comments on this site doesn't help. I challenge this person to contact me directly with an order number and email he used when he placed his order so that I can research exactly what happened six years ago.