Contactlens.comUnprofessional and bad service

K Review updated:

Very unprofessional company. Order product and its taken over a month to get the product. When I call their customer service to cancell order, representative assured me of cancellation but no email confirmation. Contacted them again and they hang up on me and even block my number so I can't contact them again. Meanwhile they still have my money and I have no product.

• C
      Jun 20, 2009

I had an order take over a month, only to be told the contacts were not available!

• C
      Jun 22, 2009

Mr Altreche order one of the very few "custom" contact lenses we offer. As it clearly states on our website' page for this product, "This is a custom contact lens, orders cannot be canceled once placed and cannot be returned unless defective."

In addition custom contact lenses are made specifically for the customer once an order is placed and typically take from two to four weeks for us to receive from the manufacturer. We emailed Mr. Altreche on 6/19 the day prior to this complaint and advised him his order had shipped and you can see for yourself, UPS Tracking Number 1ZR4W0080352486851. We spoke to him by phone on 6/20 the day of the complaint and further advised him his order had shipped and would be delivered 6/22. We sincerely apologise if there was any confusion associated with a custom contact lens order and wish to assure everyone Ken's contacts will be delivered today 6/22. Mr. Altreche is free to call us anytime toll free and we would be happy to speak to him about this or any future orders. We sincerely wish him the all the best.

• J
      Dec 26, 2014

Unbelievable experience! Extremely rude and even hostile when I asked to return contact lenses. The woman I dealt with was rude every step of the way. When I asked to return my order, she became aggressive with me. She kept giving me the run around and would not be direct regarding how to return the order. When I finally said I would not continue the ridiculous banter around returning the order... if you won't allow the return, just say so... A very pleasant man responded, basically giving me the bird. ... long story- short- RUN from this company! If you want to return something, forget about it! They don't want to honor their return policy and they give you a really hard time if you ask to return. They were rude before I even asked to return it. Delivery took longer than it does from the other major retail sites. Don't bother with them. It's not worth saving a few dollars. I got the impression that they are a mom and pop shop, trying to look like a big retailer online (minus the customer service.)