Computicket — stomp
i booked tickets as a surprise for a boy in a wheelchair for his 18th birthday 16 August 2019. then i get an sms saying delay in the arrival, so freaking disappointing.
been to Rosebank to rebook for another day, computicket busy with revamp, then went to Monti they offline. called to ask can they cancel the tickets have to go to a branch...FRUSTRATION IS NOT EVEN A WORD RIGHT NOW. SO ANNOYED .
There goes a perfect gift now the run around to get these tickets cancel...thanks for nothing!!!
More Computicket Complaints & Reviews
- Computicket - scam and cheating!
- Computicket(kolonnade Mall) - tickets for Josh Groban concert
- Computicket - forcing feet to inconvenience
- Computicket, Hyde Park - Bad Customer Service
- Computicket - comiccon tickets
- Computicket - postponing of a booking
- Computicket - stupid website design
- Computicket - date changes and unable to print tickets at home
- Computicket - rock of ages, montecasino, 28 september 2019
- Computicket - tickets