Zynga Hidden Chronicles / fail in service

Portugal Review updated:

I am complaining about the service of the game hidden chronicles on facebook. Cool game, what with it's glitches and rules that sometimes don't make sense, but I am not complaining about the game, per se; I enjoy it, and that is what really ticks me off! The fact that I cannot access it. For the last 12 (twelve) hours I have been unable to access it. Which is so infuriating that I sent a message to thefacebookteam, who promptly answered and said it wasn't a problem that they could solve and directed me to your services. In the meantime, I have been able to access and play another another game of yours (slingo) without problems... Please explain. I am not in withdrawal symptoms - not in the least - but yet I do not think it is fair or correct to fail so... If need be, I will re-contact facebook if in fact it is an issue of their responsability, however, do not forget that it is us - the gamers - that give you the dollars...
Yours sincerely, Cynthia

Comments

• Gr
      20th of Dec, 2012

I agree fully in what you are saying.
    Have been playing the game for a while now.
    It seems the more you get the worse the connectivity of the game gets.
    I have all but given up on it.
    I have tried countless thing to try to correct the problems
    But the next time I have a go I get the same old problems

1st of Apr, 2013

I would like to know what has happened to all my Zynga friends list, as they do not come up for request for parts, so my game has slowed to practically advancing nowhere. Enjoy the games heaps, but when I was directed to change to Avatar all my contact list was gone. Still no email has been sent to me regarding logging in via the new upgrade, even though I have numerous times now asked for the email to be resent it still has not happened. Any ideas as to how long this will take to get back into order, or do I simply give up now and move onto something else. Not really happy

• Da
      21st of Jul, 2013

I have the same issue in Farmville2. Friends are missing from the in-game MFS (Multiple Friend Selector) windows. These are the windows in which you send requests to specific players for help, building or crafting parts, crew, etc. Zynga states that this is a known issue, and one that their development teams are actively investigating and pursuing a solution on. I did get my friends back 3 days ago, and then they are gone again. Here is a number you can call for Zynga, 800-762-2530, press 2 for support. Good luck!

• Eb
      21st of Aug, 2013

this tel# does not exist!!!11

• Eb
      21st of Aug, 2013

a friend playd cityville on my computer and klicked - by error - for a special abonnement. now zynga debited my credit card.
    he came in contact with my cc of course of IP -a dress??????
    we wrote emails to cancel this action immidiate, 2 of them returnd: receiver unknown and 2 were not answered.

do you know any adress to contact for cancelling???
    how can we work against this mafia???

• Th
      19th of Oct, 2013

I have been playing for a while now. My experience points haven't been registering. None of the gifts people leave on my estates show up. I have never gotten credit for playing Hidden Chronicles. The energy I'm supposed to get doesn't show up right. It seems to me, that before you keep making new games, you should fix the ones you have! I have never been able to open up the other side of the bridge on the main estate, even though I've completed the bridge. I am about ready to give up and go back to just using facebook for Farmville! At least it works, and it does what it's supposed to!