Zestads Limited / t-rex unbreakable charging cable

1 Louisville, AL, United States Review updated:

I ordered this charger as a gift to my dad for Christmas b/c he's horrible with chargers. It sounded too good to be true and I guess it was from reading all these other posts. I saw the ad while playing a game on my phone. I purchased through paypal on December 7th and it actually came out of my account December 10th. I paid $15.85 and was sent an email saying I would receive another email when shipped. I have never received a second email and I have emailed them twice asking about my product and received nothing. I am very upset b/c I was looking forward to giving my dad this for Christmas.

An
Dec 17, 2018

Comments

• Sn
      31st of Dec, 2018

Ordered the same thing except I ordered 3 cables as Christmas gifts on Dec 8th 2018. Here it is Dec 31, 2018 and nothing, goose egg. Im fixing to dispute charges as I paid through paypal. Its a scam!!!

• Be
      9th of Feb, 2019

Ordered x3 cables which arrived today...unfortunately they ones they sent are for android phones and we all have iPhones! Total waste as will cost more to return than they are worth😩😩 Lesson Learned!!