Zaful.com / they deliver orders too slowly

I have ordered some clothes for summer vacation from the website www.zaful.com. I thought that they would deliver order, because I have ordered it one month in advance. I patiently waited even when the deadline was over. The seller replied to my messages and told me that day by day I would get the order. I have already bought some other things and decided that to apply for refund. Don’t deal with them.

Yv
Jul 2, 2015

Comments

• Te
      10th of Aug, 2015

So it is a real person? I thought I did tons of research before trying to order. But, when I did it kept saying "payment failure". Nothing wrong on my end. But then when I tried to leave the page my computer said that there was a possibility that my information was stolen. I tried multiple times to buy. The dress I tried to ordered is what my friend (Bride) is wanting us all to where and its getting down to no time.

• Rh
      21st of Sep, 2015

SCAM!!

Garments are not the same as the images. Images and designs are stolen.
    FB Page removes/blocks all negative comments.
    Do not address complaints.
    Offers 30 day 100% guarantee but ignore all refund requests from buyer.

• Am
      11th of Oct, 2015

DO NOT PLACE ORDER WITH ZAFUL UNLESS YOU JUST WANT TO GIVE AWAY MONEY AND RECEIVE NOTHING. SCAM CITY

I placed an order for a dress on September 7, 2015 and have not received it. I contacted Zaful and was sent their copy and paste response: Hi, I can only imagine your frustration and I will be more than happy to assist you with your order. Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your--- account email address . I look forward to your reply . Thank you. It is absolutely ridiculous that they are allowed to continue to scam people out of their money. I asked to be refunded and I've heard nothing after I made that request.

• Ke
      31st of Oct, 2015

I also ordered clothes from Zaful early September. I wish I had read these reviews before buying anything from them. Don't do it! I keep trying to look into my order but am somehow even being locked out of my account, even though I have the correct password. A total scam.

• Ca
      5th of Nov, 2015

Yes definitely a scam. They don't pick up the phone, they make you wait a long time to talk to someone in chat. I ordered a dress 2 moths ago and I still don't have it. They keep prices low so you won't bother taking the time to claim it back. I'm posting it all over social media. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!

• As
      18th of Nov, 2015

Does anyone know where they steal the designs from

• Ac
      29th of Mar, 2016

The shipping is absolutely ridiculous! I'm sure they sent the package by a pack mule! Package still hasn't been received. If you try to e-mail them they will just send you a boiler plate response! Please be aware before you purchase anything from this joke of a company! It's been over a month! PLEASE BE AWARE!!

Order #: U1602251707585253

• Ac
      29th of Mar, 2016

Please save yourself the headache!!