Zaful / did not receive correct refund

Canada Review updated:

I purchased a bathing suit on March 2nd 2018, I received it in the mail last week and the bathing suit was not happy with the product I received. It was a white bathing suit not made with quality material resulting in the product being very transparent and the sizing is not what I had ordered. I reached out to Zaful to receive a refund but instead of receiving a money refund I choose to get a refund of z-points which would be used toward purchasing another bathing suit. I only received 70 z points which only totals to under $2.00, which is not acceptable because when I talked to someone about the refund they said I would be getting the entire amount back in z points. Now, I reached out to Zaful once again to explain that I had only received 70 points which does not equal the amount I paid for the bathing suit. The person I was talking to did not help at all and ended the conversation after I asked to be refunded the proper amount equalling $15.00. This is ridiculous because I was given a faulty product and should have been refunded the amount of z points that would equal $15.00 in order to buy another bathing suit.

Me
Mar 26, 2018

Comments

• Ge
      Mar 26, 2018

Hi Melanie.

I'm sorry to hear of your confusion.

Did you wear the swimming suit at any point?