Your Vip Fit / Fraud

UT, United States Review updated:
Deducted from my debit account, I never ordered anything through this company, not have I received any product I believe that this fraudulant company is tied in with Itperformancelife. I did order from that company and I had the same problem when you try to call the number [protected] all you get is an answering machine saying that due to the volume we are unable to take your call go to the internet @www.gohelpnow.com and there again you get a fraudulent site . I have reported them to the police, the postoffice and to the new station1
Gl

More Your Vip Fit Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Yv
  13th of Oct, 2008
I ordered a free trial of an Acai Berry pill. After my free trail, they sent me a whole bottle. I just got my credit card statement and there was my vip fit was listed. I went to the website, while it was not the same website I ordered the trial from, it was an acai berry pill website. I had not noticed the high price when I ordered. I have tried calling several times today and got a similar message to yours. Everytime it says something like "due to the high volume of call your wait time is approximately 23 minutes. If possible try calling back after 6pm MST". Evertime I have called it has been 23 minutes, even after 6pm.
Nu
  17th of Oct, 2008
Charged me for products I did not order when I ordered acai berry.
Le
  18th of Oct, 2008
cancel the card you originally purchased the trial with.!!!
Ap
  18th of Oct, 2008
The same thing happened to me. I ordered a trial offer for 3.99. (shipping only) I believed it to be safe because on the website it had Oprah's gurantee and diffrent news channels that recommended the product. We check our bank statement and they have charged us 89.31. This company is fraud. There has to be a way for us to get our money back.
Te
  20th of Oct, 2008
The same thing happened to me!! I ordered a trial offer for $3.95(shipping only). I kept trying to call--every day--to cancel the order after I received the trial (bottle says it contains 15 tablets, but it only has 14!) I checked my bank account on the 15th day after I had ordered and they have charged us $89.31. I called my bank and they say that the only way to stop them from taking money out of the account is to cancel the card that was used.
Ch
  23rd of Oct, 2008
I have been trying to cancel a product that I ordered through My VIP Fit. The sample product I received was nothing was was advertised and the literature that arrived with the product stated I had 14 days from the date of order to cancel or my credit card was going to be billed $89.31. However I have been trying several times to cancel prior to the 14 days and either got a busy signal or finally got through to a prerecorded message claiming I am being transfered to a customer service rep only to have the phone line go dead. Also my credit card was billed prior to the 14 days. I have since filed a fraud case with my credit card and cancelled any other attempts from this company to charge my card.
Do
  23rd of Oct, 2008
I never heard of this company until a charge appeared on my Visa account yesterday. I called the nunber listed by the vendor and received a voice recording, then the call automatically transferred and was disconnected. I tried this several times. I called my credit card provider and they tried the number and then informed me that there are several complaints of fraud against this company. On my statement they list their company in Utah, but online it is Florida. I have never placed any order with this company. I do not know how they got my credit card number.
Le
  23rd of Oct, 2008
this is a fraudulant site so why in the hell isn't the law doing anything about it. i won't be charged but still, something needs to be done. as far as the free trial i didn't even order that.
Cy
  23rd of Oct, 2008
I was duped as well by this company that obviously owns several companies. I am still on hold 30 minutes later and I doubt that it is designed for anyone to answer. I will be filing a claim with my local Better Business Bureau and Attorney General's Office as they handl these type complaints. I wouldn't mind but the stuff they have does not even work, so its not the real Acai Berry that you get from GNC.
Ru
  23rd of Oct, 2008
I never ordered anything from this company. I saw a charge that was dated two weeks ago for $3.95 and then just received some acai berry supplement in the mail that was sent to an address I lived at almost a year ago that got forwarded to us by the post office. They then said they would charge the $89.31 if we did not cancel. I called the number listed on the info, 877-350-8480 and it turned out to be an invalid number that wasn't assigned by the phone company. This company is fraudulent. I called my credit card company and they said the $89.31 charge was in the authorization stage. Watch out for these people. They are stealing card numbers and putting charges on people's accounts illegally.
Pa
  24th of Oct, 2008
I did order the product however didn't receive it so I went online to search company and came across these complaints. Its only been 3 weeks since I ordered it but they have allready charged me 3 times for the product that I haven't received. This company has got to be stopped.
Co
  25th of Oct, 2008
The same is for me I got charged from AcaiBerry and MY VIP FIT. And to cancel the phone calls won't go through. This is a nightmare for me. I hope they can be stopped but I don't know what I can do.
Mi
  27th of Oct, 2008
The same thing happened to me! This is ridiculous! People call your credit card companys and your bank to complain! More complaints the better for us! Your credit card companys and banks with dispute the charges and hopefully we can win!
Mi
  27th of Oct, 2008
Absolutely! They continually charged my bank account without ever sending me a product, an E-Mail, or even a valid phone number.

Eventually, a small bottle of pills arrived at my doorstep. I enclosed a demand for my money to be returned in it, and tagged it as: Return To Sender.

Once the charges are no longer "pending" to my bank account, I'll be disputing them. I'd like to report this to the proper authorities as well.

If you have information, or if this has happened to you, send me the details. Perhaps we can even get a class action lawsuit out of this.

My e-mail address is: kovichm@gmail.com
Ti
  27th of Oct, 2008
I just checked my bank acct and see a charge pending for this as well. I will be calling my bank first thing in the morning and seeing what I can do. SCAM ARTIST
Su
  28th of Oct, 2008
I wish I would have checked it out before ordering! I placed an order for the "trial" on 10/9/08. Received my shippment on 10/15 and have been trying to call their number for 2 days to cancel! After 29 minutes on hold to 877-331-3577, Trish canceled my order but informed my that my (husband's) credit card was charged on 10/23! The 14 day trial period starts the DAY you order on the computer, doesn't matter if you have the product in hand or not. They will not let me send the unopened bottle back that I received over the weekend and will not give me a refund...

Another hard lesson to learn...can't trust anything or anyone!
Ba
  28th of Oct, 2008
I ordered a free trial on line as well. Never received it and then 3 weeks later a charge for $117. when through on my credit card. I tried calling them as well, but once i got past the recorded message it disconnected me. I called again and the same thing happened. I have advised my credit card company and they have sent a dispute in for me and have credited back my account. I will never order anything like this online again. If i can't get through me health food store that i shop at on a regular basis then that's where it ends.
Bo
  28th of Oct, 2008
What a freakin' waste of time and money! Yes, i did get my trial bottle. I read some of the reviews a few days before the 15 day deadline, got a little nervous so i started calling the 877-350-8480 number, first it wasn't during office hours, then hours and hours of a busy signal, then a recording informing me i had entered the wrong code and finally the same recording telling me what the office hours were two hours INTO their office hours..what?? Anyway..just to be on the safe side, i cancelled my bank card and had a new one issued. Still calling the number just for the heck of it now...so sorry to those of you who got screwed out of your 89.31.
Ch
  28th of Oct, 2008
I ordered there stupid trial bottle on the 7th of October, never received it, and got my credit card invoice today with the 3.95 AND a charge for $89.31...I have contacted my credit card company and they have filed a fraud report and sending me a new card with a new number and pin so the company can't charge me anymore. What a frickin scam!!!
Sh
  1st of Nov, 2008
Oh My God I order this product two days ago. Did any body get there order final cancel? If so what did you guys do?Please help?