Yodle / deceptive sales, overcharging
Complaint regarding yodle online marketing company.
I signed up with yodle for a trial period. According to the sales representative, it would be performance based, as I explained many times I did not require their services, and that my budget was much lower than the fees requested. After several high pressure, pre contract phone calls, and misleading me to believe that this wonderful service would be a benefit, I went along with the demonstration, coached along by the sales rep to "click here" and "sign here", only to find out later that the terms and conditions did not reflect our original meeting of the minds. Yodle, legally, has me dead to rights, I signed, I agreed, I did not fully understand the terms of the contract that was written. My agreement was to the fairytale painted by the artistic salesman. Buyer beware, even after reviewing the terms and conditions and not one lead, I called customer service to rescind, and cancel the service. I was told it was canceled during the first month, although continued to be billed several times. Even discreetly charging 1 dollar as if they were testing if my bank account had funds in it. Repeatedly speaking to customer service and being assured that the mistake had been corrected. Finally after months of frustration and financial loss caused by deficient funds I contacted my bank to close the account. Title claims that I had never cancelled until midway through monthly billing cycle and charged another prorated monthly fee. Any correspondence with yodle, online through their contact page will not give you a copy, it's your word against their online electronic signed contract and outrageous terms and conditions.
Ronald Karl Portz II
548 Glen rd Sparta NJ 07871
More Yodle Complaints & Reviews
- Outrank.com - Fraud & deseption 
- Yodle - Scam and Unauthorised Card Theft 
- Yodle.com - Yodle is a ripoff scam 
- Yodle.com - When you want to cancel, they will not refund your money 
- Yodle - Internet advertising SEO ripoff 
- Yodlereviews.com - Morgan rigsbee and page bauer should be put in jail for no ethics
- Yodle.com - Andrew called our office in Austin- or should i say harassed our office 
- Outrank.com - Billing practices 
- Yodle.com - Yodle is over priced for the services they offer 
- Yodle.com - You are better off going with a local consultant than with Yodel